Profile for Tilly > Reviews

Tilly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality
Our Mathematical Universe: My Quest for the Ultimate Nature of Reality

4.0 out of 5 stars Very complex, some of the mathematics need only be ..., 27 Aug 2014
Very complex, some of the mathematics need only be partly understood to get the gist. One to keep and be re-read.

New Motorola Moto E Purple Gel Case Back Cover Case A Durable Slim Armour Protective Tough Phone Product from The Keep Talking Shop® Moto E Accessories (Purple Translucent Gel Case)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, great protection and love the colour, 27 Aug 2014
Excellent cover, great protection and love the colour. Can turn off and on through the cover easily, arrived v quickly.

Fast Italian with Elisabeth Smith (Book & CD)
Fast Italian with Elisabeth Smith (Book & CD)
by Elisabeth Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars We wish we had read this book 10 years ago, 18 Mar 2014
Its a very well presented and set out book, just one omission - a fresh brain to absorb it all. We think its our best chance of speaking and understanding more on our next holiday. Having a CD is also a v good idea.

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of bang for your buck, 17 Mar 2014
Love this case on so many levels, looks good, stands the iPad up and when closed is safe. Plus the dibber of course. However, for us oldies how about a small bit of paper that says dont undo the case on what looks like the catch, but slip the elastic off the side to open it. It is OK and hasnt suffered but did give us grief for a some mins. Love the screen protector as well.

Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Black/Red
Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Black/Red
Offered by WorldTech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable/great sound, 13 Feb 2014
I love these earbuds. Best I have ever purchased, even my little iPod sounds great through them, plus they are really comfortable and stay where you put them. Highly recommended.

First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK
First Alert Photoelectric 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm,SA700LUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and check, 13 Feb 2014
Took a couple of minutes to put together and on the wall. Good to know it has a 10 year battery.

KENWOOD Replacement liquidiser goblet/Jug - For: FP510, FP520, FP720 Etc. (681177)
Offered by SussexSpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goblet, but just the goblet, 13 Feb 2014
Unfortunately it was the base part I also needed, hadnt realised it was simply the goblet. However I contacted the seller who took payment for the base/blade section and I got the part the next day. Very happy not to have to buy a whole new machine.

teKKno Pack Of 5 Rubber Tip Stylus Pens For All Touch Screen Mobile Phones And Tablets / Green Purple Black Silver And Red
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 13 Feb 2014
Cant believe these work so well. Compared to other places these are the bargain of the month, should be set for life now.

L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream 75ml
L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream 75ml
Offered by London International Perfumes & Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Never fails to please, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this handcream as a present, it is expensive but that shines through in the product. Obviously good quality and a repeat buy for the person I bought it for.

Definitely the real deal.

Philips Sonicare HX6014/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6014/26 Pro Results Brush Heads Standard Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 5 Dec 2013
Excellent product, good price and as I had already bought them several years ago from Amazon I didnt have to worry about them being the right product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3