Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kexs > Reviews

Content by Kexs

Kexs "War is nature's population control." (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Skelanimals Day of the Dead Jae (Wolf) 6-Inch Plush
Skelanimals Day of the Dead Jae (Wolf) 6-Inch Plush
Offered by ATVtoys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a fox., 11 July 2016
When I bought it I was very convinced it was a fox. because I didn't read the title... smart, I know.

Anyway, Nice plush animal, I really love the design. It was nicely made, the base has some little stones or something in it to make it heavier and able to sit properly. The print is good as well. I really like the design, and the colours are matching too in my opinion. I already have 3 other skelanimals and this one fits nicely. it's a bit small - 7 inch - but it's okay, however, the price is relatively high for such a small creature and no cuteness of it can even that out, but it's still nice and if you have a bit of money to spare and like the actual big animals then this one is a fabulous addition. :) I'm certainly happy as it's not falling apart.

Hylo Care Preservative Free Eye Drops 10ml
Hylo Care Preservative Free Eye Drops 10ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars good eye care, 7 Jun. 2016
perfect for on the way, since i had my eye laser surgery i need moisturizers and this one aids the healing on top of it. i will reorder until my eyes fall out. :)

It's now almost one year since my surgery, I am still suing these Hylo care drops. they are very good. When I forget to use them, they obviously burn a bit, but that is my own fault. they keep my eyes in good condition and I will certainly continue using them. my eyes also healed very well my ophthalmologist said, so no reason to swap. :) they are also perfect for contact lens use, my colleague like these very much too. and you may use them more than 3 times a day.

BQLZR Credit Card ID Anti Theft RFID Blocking Sleeve Shield WaterProof Protector Secure Holder Pack of 10
Offered by welshow

1.0 out of 5 stars Big dislike...., 7 Jun. 2016
not good... at all... terribly disappointing. i would advise to rather go and get some more expensive protectors and they will actually work and last!

Privilege [DVD] [1967]
Privilege [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Paul Jones
Offered by Amazin' Movie Store

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it for my dad.... well, tried to., 7 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Privilege [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
i had ordered this product but it never arrived, anyhow, my dad found it someplace else and he watched it and he liked it. very much actually. the music is pretty impressive too, i admit i was not quite convinced at the beginning, but in the end it was pretty alright. it's not bad to say the least and time is not wasted when watching this. :)

Credit Card Protector - Premium QUALITY & Designer STYLE (10 RFID Blocking Sleeves & 2 Passport RFID Blocking Sleeve). Keeping You Safe in Style from Credit Card Fraud 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Gordon and Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, all amazing quality. good service, 7 Jun. 2016
Very good quality i am very impressed with this. one thing to say though. whoever thought about the design for the passports... my passport doesnt fit into them. i really needed some brute force to actually get it squeezed in. but thats fine, the protector survived that. :)

additionally, the delivery is very good, the seller will get in touch with you to provide shipping details. i received everything one day later already. very happy with everything actually.

T-Cut Original Colour Restorer 500ml
T-Cut Original Colour Restorer 500ml
Offered by EuroCarParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Works...., 8 April 2016
really good stuff indeed. first i was concerned, even though everyone told me to get t-cut, i highly doubted it... well... with a little bit of patience, spit, a cloth and a good amount of t-cut and the white streaks disappeared. :) i am glad i did buy this brand in the end.
Anyway, the instructions say a small amount,.... might need a bit more than just that. ;)

T-Cut Colour Fast Scratch Remover 150gm - Red
T-Cut Colour Fast Scratch Remover 150gm - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars for all types of red suitable, 8 April 2016
really good stuff indeed. first i was concerned, even though everyone told me to get t-cut, i highly doubted it... well... with a little bit of patience, spit, a cloth and a good amount of red t-cut the white streaks disappeared. :) i am glad i did buy this brand in the end.

Pokemon charizard Diamond Block Gift Series Age 9+ (Box Included Sent Flat) ...
Pokemon charizard Diamond Block Gift Series Age 9+ (Box Included Sent Flat) ...
Offered by Funkey-Munkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it..., 8 April 2016
very much actually.

charizard was always my favourite. from the very beginning in blue and red... and this little nanoblock statue is utterly cute when assembled. I was never a fan of those nanoblocks, but curiosity kills the cat i guess, so the first and last one had to be a charizard. :)
And i am very happy.

It takes a little bit to assemble all parts as everything is so small, but the result is good. charizard looks like a charizard is supposed to look, the flames are of a very nice shade of yellow and red which makes it really look like flames. Nothing to complain about, all pieces were included, nothing missing and additional parts were available as well.

Supernatural Season 10 (Region 2)
Supernatural Season 10 (Region 2)
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., 4 Mar. 2016
It was okay i guess, but not as good as the previous season. :(

Its nice to find out more about crowley's history and stuff... but this whole i save you and i dont need saving .. i dont know anymore, this season lost its edge in my opinion... it hads its funny moments, not denying that, just was not the right thing.

Samsung Galaxy S6 UK Version SIM-Free Smartphone (5.1-inch, 32GB, Android) - Sapphire Black
Offered by Power Tech Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung.... nice..., 16 Feb. 2016
So, I bought this after my phone decided to completely utterly give up on me. After 3 years, I figured, I might just get one of the latest releases... somewhat, so, this is what I chose.
And I am quite happy with it, very techy, but it looks professional (my old LG didn't). Quality of calls is a lot better, pictures, skype!!!!

And the most amazing thing, it has microsoft office on it. (yes, I am bad at technology, therefore I do not know if that is normal these days)

I like the phone, was a bit pricey, but it sort of makes sense, with all those features it has. Just need to figure out how to use it properly now. :) I am very happy I chose this phone, it seems worth the money in comparison to what you get for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13