Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

Copy Of A
Copy Of A

5.0 out of 5 stars Trents Journey Continues, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Copy Of A (MP3 Download)
Trents music continues to evolve, from The Social Network to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack, to HDA and now new NIN material.

SUBLIME.

Silentnight Anti Allergy Soft Mattress Protector, Size: King
Silentnight Anti Allergy Soft Mattress Protector, Size: King
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as they say, 26 May 2013
A few days for the smell to dissipate after opening followed by about a week of getting used to it. Now its bliss!

Panasonic DMR-HW120EBK 500GB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners (New for 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars 10/5/13 - BBC iplayer currently doesn't work, 10 May 2013
Up until yesterday this was 5 Stars however.............Then BBC iPlayer started reporting the device as unsupported

Below is the update from Panasonic in relation to my query - and they are aware and investigation

I'll update once I receive any more information.

*************************

From: "Panasonic Customer Service" <customercare.advisor@eu.panasonic.com>
Date: 10 May 2013 10:35:30 BST
To:
Subject: RE: Panasonic - HOME ENTERTAINMENT Enquiry [Case ID #:]
Dear Mr. Rod,
Thank you for your e-mail.
In response, we kindly inform you that we are aware of this situation, and we are currently investigating for a solution. Therefore, the only suggestion that we have at the moment is to be patient until we resolve this issue. Moreover, we assure you that the device has no problems, this situation comes from the BBC app and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
We trust that the above information will be of assistance to you. However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,

SENT:09/05/2013 17:30:00
To:UK_Panasonic HOME ENTERTAINMENT-Mailbox
SUBJECT:WEBFORMEMAIL /HOME ENTERTAINMENT/WEBFORM/EMAIL/HE/1/2<

Message: Panasonic dmr-hw120ebk - iPlayer issues
Hi we've have had the above recorder for several month but as of today we can no longer access the iPlayer app.
We now get a message that says
Sorry we do not support your device.
Any ideas as to when it will be fixed - I assume BBC have changed something at their end as there are no system updates and I have turned the system off and on again
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 1:39 PM GMT

Bodyclock Health Care Ltd - Elle Tens
Bodyclock Health Care Ltd - Elle Tens

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for child birth, 4 Oct 2010
Bought this for my wife. She managed to get through child birth using this and didn't need any other assistance.
She didn't believe it was working until she turned it off!

Klipsch iGroove iPod Speaker System "Silver"
Klipsch iGroove iPod Speaker System "Silver"

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I expected and 60+% off too!, 24 April 2009
I'd been mulling over getting an iPod speaker/dock for over a year now, and all me research lead me to believe that klipsch where almost as good as Bose. I have had these a week now and I can vouch for it's capability to fill a medium sized room without any distortion at high volumes. For those with newish iPods please do your research first. This item is several years old now and does not CHARGE the newest generations however it will PLAY them. Fortunately my iPhone replaced an 80 gb iPod classic which now resides in the igroove and will charge. Thanks amazon for the huge discount and the speedy delivery.

The Book Of The New Sun: Volume 1: Shadow and Claw (Fantasy Masterworks): Shadow and Claw Vol 1
by Gene Wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wake up call!, 6 May 2000
I demolished this the first day I opened it, then I had to wait to get the next two chapters via amazon from the USA. My advice, buy them both at the same time (Sword & Citadel : The Second Half of the Book of the New Sun : The Sword of the Lictor and the Citadel of the Autarch )

Flowers For Algernon (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Flowers For Algernon (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
by Daniel Keyes

5.0 out of 5 stars What a read!, 7 Mar 2000
What can I say, having read all the of the SF Masterworks books to date I can safely say that this blew me away.......I just hope the rest of the series can live up to this one, just BUY IT!