Profile for wendy loo > Reviews

wendy loo

Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion SPF 15
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion SPF 15
Offered by Superfooduk

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to be my favorite face lotion for years.. then they changed it., 11 Oct. 2013
Used this for years, it used to glide over the skin nicely, if anything it left the skin slightly shiny, but felt great and smelled like oranges (of course). Then horror of horrors, they changed it and made it more 'sustainable'. It feels very tacky on your skin now, almost like a powdery feel, very stiff to go on and doesn't spread as well. Then it leaves a ghostly white residue on your face, and you feel like you need to wash your hands, as they feel tacky. It leaves your skin feeling drier, and I have actually put another moisturizer on over the top. I will not buy again, until it improves.... sorry Avalon..... why mess with something that worked fine. I still use the Facial Gel... the Night Cream has the same feel as the Moisture Plus, and won't be ordering that one again either. I have read another person's comment stating the same problem..... so it is not just me... shame.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 11:48 PM BST

Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters
Munchkin Dora the Explorer Bath Squirters
Offered by STRATTON UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Dora Bath Squirters., 11 Oct. 2013
Bought these for my 4 year old daughter because she needed new bath toys, and she still likes Dora. This is our 2nd time owning them, as her older sister also had them when she was younger. Don't buy them for the 'squirt' factor, as the plastic is not super flexible, so they don't squirt as well as other toys, but they are fun to have in the bath. They are about 2 1/2 wide approx.... size is ok.

Rotastak Small Animal Housing Maxi Tunnel of Fun
Rotastak Small Animal Housing Maxi Tunnel of Fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a 'carpet' for your dwarf hamsters to climb up diagonal tube!, 21 Aug. 2013
I was really upset with Rotastak when we first purchased this cage, as there is no way the hamster could climb up the second part of the diagonal tube... the globe part is so deep there was no way our hamster could carry on up. However, now he uses his cage without problem, as we made him a little carpet to climb up. I just cut a strip out of a cotton tea towel (one with some texture)... long enough to line the tube from the top, down into the globe part.... and about 1 1/2 inches wide).. I then took the top part of the tube out of the upper cage, tucked the length of towel down the tube into the globe part (the end of the towel sits in the globe part and doesn't go all the way down to the bottom). I leave about 1/2 inch of towel hanging out of the tube at the top, and fold it over the edge of the tube.... so it basically lays flat on the part of the tube the hamster will walk up. I then squeeze the tube back into the hole of the cage, thus trapping the towel between the underside of the tube and the hole, so now it will not move when the hamster climbs. It does not matter if the towel does not lay completely flat, especially as it comes down the corner part of the tube, the hamster can still grip onto it, and use it like a rope to climb up. The towel can be washed when the cage is washed, it doesn't get dirty really, as it is used just for climbing up and down.... although our hamster has used it to cuddle up on, when we had the warm weather, the bottom end of the towel lined his globe perfectly. I hope this is not too confusing.... it really works.... our hamster's food is up on the top level, he is always up there. He does not use the other vertical tube, but we keep it in to join up the large bottom layer, to the top, otherwise the two cages slip and slide on each other. Hope this helps.

Mommy's Helper Cushie Step Up Potty Seat
Mommy's Helper Cushie Step Up Potty Seat
Offered by World Shop JP

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for independant little girls!!, 14 Aug. 2011
We bought this 3 years ago in the U.S. Our Daughter started to use the toilet at 18 mths old, but did not want us to lift her up on to the toilet seat. She was too small to hoist herself from the step stool, up onto the traditional kids seat which we had used on the toilet with her Brother. She loved this seat the very first time she tried it.. she could now climb up herself and feel more secure as she could hold on to the hand rests. At first we thought the seat was a little unsteady, as we were used to the seat which locks onto your own seat, by the means of turning a little wheel to make a secure fit. However, we have never had a problem with the seat slipping. Now our youngest Daughter is using this seat... 3 years later. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars purchase of vanity case., 21 Aug. 2010
The ballet vanity case was even cuter when it arrived. We ordered from the U.K and we received it a few days later in the U.S..... a lot faster than items ordered over here. The company did an excellent job, absolutely no complaints.