Profile for Mr James NH Morgan > Reviews

Mr James NH Morgan

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy strap but overall - OK, 8 July 2014
I like the Fitbit. It definitely makes me want to do a bit more every day, especially when you check the step counter and you're only a thousand steps off hitting your target. I little walk around the block soon sorts that out.
The strap isn't brilliant though as the one I had snapped after only 3 months daily use. Amazon were very good though and arranged to replace it very quickly.
Overall I enjoy using the Fitbit and I would recommend it to a friend

Coleman Event Shelter 15 feet x 15 feet
Coleman Event Shelter 15 feet x 15 feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shelter, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Coleman Event Shelter (Sports)
This is a great shelter. I got the 4.5 x 4.5 and it's massive! We comfortably sheltered the players and parents of a whole junior football team at a recent tournament when the weather turned.
It's easy to put up. It took me about half an hour on my own, or about 15 minutes with two of you. But I'm sure the more we do it, the quicker we'll get.
All in all, a great shelter and a welcome purchase for our team.

Coleman Event Shelter Extra Side Wall Only
Coleman Event Shelter Extra Side Wall Only

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!, 24 Jun. 2013
The side walls for the Event shelter are OK. However, when the wind picks up they encroach on the inside of the shelter quite a bit! They could do with the option to peg the middle (bottom) down as an extra bit of protection but all in all, they provide a good addition to the event shelter itself.

Yorkshire Dales: Southern and Western Areas (OS Explorer Map)
Yorkshire Dales: Southern and Western Areas (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an OS Map!, 24 Jun. 2013
With an Ordnance Survey Map, you know what you're getting. This is no different. Good clear concise map which is useful for any kind of hill walking.

The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
by Paul Shorrock

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 24 Jun. 2013
I bought this as a companion for our Three Peaks challenge charity walk. It's got some great tips in it. I would recommend this for anyone thinking of walking the Yorkshire Three Peaks.