Profile for art-deco-lover > Reviews

Rhythm Mantel Clock 4SG724WR18
Offered by WatchO

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely clock., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rhythm Mantel Clock 4SG724WR18
This is a lovely clock which looks great on my mantlepiece. It looks much more expensive than it was and keeps very good time. Excellent.

TeckNet® 300Mbps Enhanced Wireless-N Repeater/AP with WPS,Wi-Fi Range Extender,With 1 Ethernet port
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Jun 2014
I had been experiencing problems with my wifi signal frequently cutting out when using my laptop in my bedroom. I had a look on some forums to see if there was anything I could do to rectify the problem and found information about router repeaters. I had a look on Amazon to see what other users were buying and found this repeater highly recommended. At such a competitive price I thought I'd give it a go and was absolutely delighted with the result. I now have a full five bars when using my laptop in my bedroom and as an added bonus my kindle has five bars too. My kindle had been frequently cutting out of storefront and I'd had to go downstairs and sit in front of the router to purchase books. This repeater comes with full instructions for installation and was a doddle to get working. It took me all of five minutes and I'm not particularly tech savvy. This device really works and I wish I'd got one earlier.

PC Trading® USB Virtual 5.1 Stereo External Sound Card - Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) and Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit) - Plug and Play Compatibility - Supports Virtual 3D Sound
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 May 2014
My new lenovo processor did not have a sound socket on the back and I thought that plugging into the front made it look untidy so I bought this little card. When I plugged it in round the back it worked brilliantly and even sounds better than before. Very economically priced and sturdy construction. Definitely a wise buy.

Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror
Asylum - 13 Tales of Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 1 April 2014
I gave this rating as it's been a long time since I enjoyed reading a book so much. I rationed myself to one story a night at bedtime so it would last me a little longer. It reminded me of old Hammer Horror compendium tales of horror from the 1970's. I felt the ending was a little rushed but overall a wonderfully atmospheric read. Sleep tight!

Andrew Robson's Essential Bridge Flipper
Andrew Robson's Essential Bridge Flipper
by Andrew Robson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 16 Dec 2013
I am learning to play bridge and have found this Bridge Flipper extremely useful. I would certainly recommend it to other bridge students.

Shadow Dance (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Special Releases)
Shadow Dance (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Special Releases)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 22 Sep 2013
I love books by Anne Stuart and this was very entertaining. I would definitely recommend for anyone who likes historical romance.

"Brights" Kitchen Sink Drainer for Washing Up Dishes & Cutlery 34.5x15x8.5cm
"Brights" Kitchen Sink Drainer for Washing Up Dishes & Cutlery 34.5x15x8.5cm
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 22 Sep 2013
I love these dish and cutlery holders which, although I looked in my local supermarkets and other shops, were impossible to find. Excellent.

RAVENHEAD FORUM 2LT OVAL CASSEROLE WITH LID
RAVENHEAD FORUM 2LT OVAL CASSEROLE WITH LID
Offered by Get Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 17 Aug 2013
I have been looking for an oval casserole dish with lid for a while. This meets my requirements exactly. Delivery was extremely prompt too. Excellent.

Endeavour: The Origins of Inspector Morse [DVD]
Endeavour: The Origins of Inspector Morse [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 12 Jun 2013
As I watched the recent four part series and really enjoyed it I wanted to know how it all started for Endeavour. This was an excellent story which I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good police drama. I also enjoyed the historical aspect as it was set in the sixties.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan 2013
I wanted a cat flap but I didn't want an ordinary one where other cats can gain entry. This cat flap works by reading your cats chip providing instant entrance and exit. It is very easy to program and provides manual overrides which allow you to completely manage your cats use of the flap. My cat has been using this happily now for 6 months and i would certainly recommend it most highly.

Page: 1 | 2