Profile for Rippa700 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Winter Men
Winter Men

4.0 out of 5 stars The war criminal within us all, 10 April 2016
This review is from: Winter Men (Kindle Edition)
Sometimes not being really heroic is enough to cast you as a villain. A story of how perfectly normal people end up being a part of a perfectly horrible regime without and ill will or intent. Just not quite strong enough to really risk all to stand up against the Nazi system.

PostCapitalism: A Guide to Our Future
PostCapitalism: A Guide to Our Future

5.0 out of 5 stars The way forward that might actually work, 10 April 2016
I loved this book. Very interesting account of how we got to be where we are and how things will change. And a very refreshing alternative alternative to the reversion to old fashioned socialism. I have had ideas along these lines for a few years and it is great to read them in a much more coherent and well informed argument.

Amison 11 in 1 Universal Opening Pry Repair Screwdrivers Tools Set Kit For iPhone 5 6

2.0 out of 5 stars but then again fine for one or two jobs, 10 April 2016
Very cheap and it shows, but then again fine for one or two jobs.

Walk this Way Tenerife: Volume 1
Walk this Way Tenerife: Volume 1
by Jack Montgomery

4.0 out of 5 stars We found lots of good walks using this book, 10 April 2016
We found lots of good walks using this book. Easy to use and clear. I printed off a regional map to Tenerife which made it much easier to reference the walks to where you are (if you are not familiar with the Tenerife county names).

Over Here and Undertaxed: Multinationals, Tax Avoidance and You
Over Here and Undertaxed: Multinationals, Tax Avoidance and You

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book describing the methods some multinationals use to shift ..., 10 April 2016
Good book describing the methods some multinationals use to shift profits to low tax, high secrecy locations. Also has some good suggestions on how to fix things for a fairer tax system. And very readable, so definitely worth getting.

NO-TOOL RJ45 Gigabit Cable Joiner, couple cat5/6 cables without the use of crimper or punchdown tool.
Offered by Teckstar

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product and I'm glad I discovered it, 11 Feb. 2016
This is a great product and I'm glad I discovered it. Easy to use, works really well and so much better than a double socket etc.

Silverstorm 129659 180 mm Sander Polisher, 1500 W
Silverstorm 129659 180 mm Sander Polisher, 1500 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Bought for a single job, 11 Jan. 2016
Great. Bought for a single job, so went for this quite cheap machine. I polished a concrete countertop and it did the job really well and has since come in handy for other stuff. Some reviews didn't like the soft start, but I found it really useful for the polishing.

Veho VMS-004, 20-400x Magnification USB Digital Microscope Camera with 2 Mega Pixel Cmos lens (interpolated) and alloy flexi-stand and measurement software

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great tool, but the instructions are useless, 11 Jan. 2016
This is a great tool, but the instructions are useless. We nearly sent it back as could not achieve the advertised x400 magnification. Only when I searched on a help line did I find the solution, which is to wind the focus wheel right down out of focus and another full turn to get it to the x400. After that, great! We enjoyed looking at beasts in a tuft of moss and other really odd things that live all around us.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and I like these socks - one of the few that seem ..., 11 Jan. 2016
Arrived on time and I like these socks - one of the few that seem to last my tough work requirements.

Internal Glass / Windscreen Mount Amlified in Car Aerial Antenna High Quality
Internal Glass / Windscreen Mount Amlified in Car Aerial Antenna High Quality
Offered by RadioWorld

4.0 out of 5 stars The sticky pad is not all that great and we need to push the aerial back on ..., 11 Sept. 2015
Saved me taking the lining out of the roof. The sticky pad is not all that great and we need to push the aerial back on from time to time, and a suppressor would help as it seems to pick up noise from the car heater fan. But so much better than trying to re-fit the original cable through the roof lining.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6