Profile for maddie_claire > Reviews

Content by maddie_claire

maddie_claire

Page: 1 | 2
Cupcake World Fondant Sugarpaste Brights Pack 200 g (Pack of 1, Total 8 Sugarpaste)
Price: 8.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, not as described, very disappointed!!, 19 May 2014
0 stars!! Absolutly awful. Ordered this product to make a friends 30th cake. Item NOT as described. Instead of electric green I have grass green. Instead of electric blue I have atlantic blue. Instead of cherry blossom hot pink, I have candy floss pink. Instead of purple I have jet black. Instead of orange and claret I have white! False advertising and I am furious. Dull dark colours instead of the "brights" I paid for. Packaging clearly states bright but I obviously have been sent the basic package. Absolutely useless to me.

Perfect Strangers
Perfect Strangers
by Tasmina Perry
Price: 6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars tasmina at her best, a must read, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Perfect Strangers (Paperback)
I love everything tasmina perry has written and this did not disappoint. Bought it to take on holiday and it was the perfect book for at the poolside. I recommend this author to anyone who will listen.

Sports Car Fund Pot of Dreams Money Box
Sports Car Fund Pot of Dreams Money Box

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, fast delivery, 14 April 2014
Bought this for the boyfriend and he loves it. I had a pot and he was quite jealous of the 500+ I had in it when I broke it so he's looking to beat me! Great way to encourage saving and nice design.

2X 4M 40 LED WATERPROOF WARM WHITE BATTERY OPERATED LED FAIRY STRING LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, FESTIVE LIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY LIGHTS,WEDDING
Offered by Golden Battery
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, drains batteries in minutes, 14 April 2014
Do not buy. Absolutly terrible. Drains 3 batteries in under an hour. You only have the bright colour for about 10 minutes and then its a countdown to them dying completely. Waste of money.

Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray
Wilton 24 Cup Mini Muffin Tray
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, as described, fast delivery, 14 April 2014
Perfect for tiny cakes. Exactly what I wanted and so useful to be able to make so many at once. Really sturdy tray as you would expect from wilton.

Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 152x280mm
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expected, use everyday and will definitely buy again, 14 April 2014
Bigger than I thought it would be but it lives in my desk at work ao not a problem. This is admired by nearly every colleague who passes my desk and keeps me on top of my duties so easily. So much neater that a plain pad and allows me to flick back through th pages to look at past tasks. Or you could just rip the pages out. Absolutly recommend to anyone who likes a good list!

InterDesign, Interdesign, Powerlock Fog Free Mirror, Clear
InterDesign, Interdesign, Powerlock Fog Free Mirror, Clear
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 8.26

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap looking, definitely not fog free, distorted image, 14 April 2014
Not good but what did I expect for the price. Not fog free at all and the image is distorted. Also the suction cup to attach it to the wall is not strong enough. The mirror continued to fall down until it eventually fell and broke. Absolute waste of money. Do not buy.

1 Roll of Savoy Disposable Piping Bags - 100 12" Bags
1 Roll of Savoy Disposable Piping Bags - 100 12" Bags
Offered by CN-ICE Ltd
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, as described, strong, 14 April 2014
Exactly what I wanted. The roll is great and the bags tear neatly apart. They are super strong and have worked perfectly with each use. Will definitely buy again although I still have over half left! Have recommended to many people and will continue to do so.

Innoo Tech Warm White 300 LED String Fairy Lights For Indoor Wedding Christmas Party Room With UK Plug 8 Modes
Offered by ZeeCoo
Price: 15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed, bought 2 sets, one 2 bulbs out of every 4 work, 14 April 2014
Quick delivery, beautiful warm white colour and excellent length of cord. These would have been perfect if all the bulbs actually worked. We bought 2 sets to stretch around our flat but as soon as we plugged them in, we realised that one set had only 3 bulbs working for every 4 bulbs. After a week of use, the other set lost a bulb so also only had 3 of 4 working. Then the first set lost another one. So only 2 bulbs working for every 4. Look very stupid, very dull and have gone from being truly beautiful to looking cheap. Very disappointed as really were lovely when working. For the price, this really shouldnt have happened.

200 Rainbow Sweet Cases ~ Petit Four
200 Rainbow Sweet Cases ~ Petit Four

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, quick delivery, do the job, 14 April 2014
After a delivery mix up which was sorted out extremely quickly by the seller, these arrived quickly and are exactly as described. Great bright colours and make perfect bite size/child size cakes. Will buy again.

Page: 1 | 2