Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

Setting Up a Successful Photography Business: How to be a Professional Photographer (Setting Up Guides)
by Lisa Pritchard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 21 July 2014
Brilliant book with lots of helpful information in simple language!

Cooking for One (Quick and Easy)
Cooking for One (Quick and Easy)
by Molly Perham

5.0 out of 5 stars Top stuff ;D, 5 Oct. 2013
Really good recipes and perfect portion sizes and I've had some yummy outcomes! Definitely recommend to students or lonely people (:

Photocrafty: 75 Creative Camera Projects for You and Your Digital SLR
Photocrafty: 75 Creative Camera Projects for You and Your Digital SLR
by Sue Venables

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book & wonderful design [:, 17 Mar. 2013
This book is wonderful, I was given a £10 voucher thanks to being a member of the AA and after a lot of looking into multiple photography books I settled on this little wonder. I haven't had the opportunity to fully read it yet but just from flicking through I absolutely love the book design and graphics and fonts used and cannot wait to get stuck into some of the 75 projects over the summer :D

Underwater Dogs
Underwater Dogs
by Seth Casteel

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I exploded with cuteness!, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Underwater Dogs (Hardcover)
This book is so awesome! I absolutely love it, I saw it during the Christmas season in Waterstones and resisted but when my Mum gave me the option to receive it as an early Easter present I was on it! The book is so wonderful and the images bring me pure happiness, I absolutely love dogs and looking through all the amazing images cheered me up and made me miss my pooch back at home so much! If you're a fan of photography and a lover of pooches, this is a definite must for your book shelf, something to dive into when you're feeling a bit glum as some of the images are hilarious!

Glamour of the Gods: Photographs from the John Kobal Foundation
Glamour of the Gods: Photographs from the John Kobal Foundation
by Robert Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Sept. 2012
Went to see the exhibition of this collection last year in London and loved it and so glad I've finally got round to buying the book because there are absolutely stunning images from this collection and I love the mixture of portrait, stills and behind the scene and although some people would complain from the lack of colour photographs, I think the whole book is more effective being more black and white than colour. Really love this book and was worth the postage wait of 5 days (i'm impatient), I think a must have for anyone interested in the glamourous side of old Hollywood films and drama portraiture and documentation.

Nosh for Students: A Fun Student Cookbook - See Every Recipe in Full Colour - 30% More Recipes Than Previous Edition
by Joy May

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pleased birthday girl :D, 23 Jun. 2012
I bought this recently for my friend who is moving out for the first time in the next couple of months or so and this was part of her birthday present. She was very pleased and after having a quick look myself before wrapping it I thought it was a great looking recipe book with a good layout and also great that they give you a rough total of how much each recipe will cost. Exactly what she wanted [:

Dr. Martens Womens 1460 Lace Up Black Tartan 11821014 6 UK Regular
Dr. Martens Womens 1460 Lace Up Black Tartan 11821014 6 UK Regular
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 23 Jun. 2012
I absolutely love my Dr Marten's, i love the design and style and the pattern and have got many compliments. Great for rainy days and keep my tootsies all toasty when it's snowing as well as having a decent grip on slippy group! :D

Craft & Jewelry Hemp Cord 1mm 27 Feet/Pkg-Natural
Craft & Jewelry Hemp Cord 1mm 27 Feet/Pkg-Natural
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy :D, 23 Jun. 2012
I bought this hemp to start making wish bracelets and anklets just outta curiousity but I have loved it so much that I've bought more and plan to keep using it and then selling my outcomes for charity. The product came quickly and was exactly what i expected and also i found it really easy to brain together and add the beads to it. Overall, i'm a happy customer and i've had many comments on my products so far so this could be the start of something...