Profile for Mia > Reviews

Content by Mia

Mia

Page: 1 | 2
Harry Potter Series - Hogwarts House Crests American Apparel T-Shirt, Cranber...
Offered by HiveTees-US

4.0 out of 5 stars Hogwarts Crest T-Shirt, 22 Feb. 2012
This T-Shirt is a very good buy - it's comfy, it looks nice and is quite versatile - it can be worn with loads of different things. I got the cranberry colour and it is actually a really nice colour. The sizing is a bit larger than most high street shops and so it's quite large but doesn't particularly matter. Over all, pleased with it, it arrived in good time and is very good for any HP fan - would make a good bday present!

May Contain Nuts
May Contain Nuts
by John O'Farrell

4.0 out of 5 stars May Contain Nuts, 6 Feb. 2012
This review is from: May Contain Nuts (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book and have read it numerous times. The reviews that say that this book is not funny are utterly wrong - it's absolutely hilarious!
Some of my friends that have also read it have said that the story's stupid, but to me it seems like that is the point - it is meant to be a ridiculous story because it is mocking the upper-class. It was the first book I read by John O-Farrell and inspired me to read some of his other books and I am so glad I found it - it really is great!

EyeCatchBags - Dog Emblem Faux Leather Fabretti Womens Purse Black/Lilac
EyeCatchBags - Dog Emblem Faux Leather Fabretti Womens Purse Black/Lilac

3.0 out of 5 stars EyeCatchBags Wallet, 13 Jan. 2012
Loved this wallet when I found it on amazon and immediately bought it as my old wallet was wearing away a bit anyway. It is a very nice wallet that is very well made but unfortunately it is a bit small to fit some cards in - my visa is very tightly fitted into the card section and my bus pass doesn't actually fit in at all and I've had to start keeping it elsewhere. I don't particularly mind, however it is a little annoying. All in all, a good buy.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 2012 Calendar
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 2012 Calendar
by Day Dream Calendars
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Calendar, 13 Jan. 2012
Received all in good time and am quite happy with product, however it does not say anywhere that this calendar is in fact mini! Because I am the only person using this calendar I don't particularly mind but it is quite hard to write what you want in the boxes because they are so small! However, it is a nice-looking calendar with a different calendar highlighted for each month with photos of them, some have quotes etc. It is very nice.

Harry Potter Film Wizardry
Harry Potter Film Wizardry
by Warner Bros

5.0 out of 5 stars Film Wizardry Book, 1 Jan. 2012
I got this book a couple of days ago and I love it! It introduces each film and then goes over different parts of it - things like The Quidditch World Cup, dementors etc. Only downside is that is was brought out before Deathly Hallows Part 2 so only has a couple of pages on that.
It also has pages like 'Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter' for a lot of the cast members that have information about the cast member which I really enjoyed reading. It also comes with loads of cool prop replica-type things like a Marauders Map, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes product catalouge and loads of other cool things! I really recommend this to any HP fan.

Harry Potter - Scene It: The Complete Cinematic Journey [DVD]
Harry Potter - Scene It: The Complete Cinematic Journey [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Scene It, 8 Dec. 2011
Very pleased with this game; it was fun to play and simple to catch on to. There are three different types of questions and then various things on the DVD so the variety makes it quite fun. I like the way it can be played on teams or singularly. I have very much enjoyed this game with friends and family, though I would say you have to be a major HP fan to play it because they questions are very hard! My only criticism is there is a rather complicated end to the game but I have just not used it which is a lot easier and I prefer it. Would really recommend this!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2014 1:17 PM GMT

Mattel - Scene It? Friends DVD Game
Mattel - Scene It? Friends DVD Game
Offered by Oligopoly Charity

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends Scene It, 26 April 2011
I found this game really fun to play. There are two DVD-related parts, one for anyone for answer and one for just whoever's go it is. There are lots of trivia questions as well, and Buzz cards, which are like 'Chance' cards in Monopoly. It's a good laugh, and tests just how much you know about Friends! Me and my friends enjoyed it a lot, and I would definitly recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2