Profile for Madeline > Reviews

Madeline

When The Night Kills The Day
When The Night Kills The Day

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Feb 2012
Lauren's voice is fantastic and completely unique. this is the best single I've brought in my entire life. When the night kills the day sticks in your head and you'll be singing it for weeks, in the car in the shower. everywhere.
this is worth buying, seriously. I recommend it to anyone. Lauren Is a legend.

The Buried Sessions Of Skylar Grey
The Buried Sessions Of Skylar Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 4 Feb 2012
'the buried seson' is fantastic. Skylar grey's voice is impeccable and the song 'words' is beautiful and haunting. probably the best money I've ever spent. I recomend this to anyone.

Like Blood Like Honey (U.S. Version)
Like Blood Like Honey (U.S. Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Feb 2012
This is the most listened to album on my ipod.
I brought this after listning to her large imput on 'whisper house' buy dunkan sheik, and it didn't let me down. Holly brook's voice is completely fantastic. the lyrics in these songs are haunting. if you enjoy this, I recommend 'the buried season' which is holly's new album with her new name skylar grey.

Spring Awakening
Spring Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars best cd I've ever brought., 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: Spring Awakening (Audio CD)
this is fantastic, wether your someone who listens to alot of broadway music or someone who likes rock this is perfect. the sort of thing you can listen to on repet for days and nothing on it gets boring.

I would recomend this to anyone. easly 5 star without even having to think about it.

Carmen Mini Crimper
Carmen Mini Crimper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 14 Aug 2011
these do the job but I don't recomend them to anyone who dousen't have like 2 houres to do there hair.

there not bad, when ever crimping it does take quite a long time. With theese it takes double the time because there so small.

if I were you I would spend the extra 4 pounds and the tiny more space in your travel case to by full sised ones.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2012 10:32 PM GMT

Spring Awakening: A Children's Tragedy
Spring Awakening: A Children's Tragedy
by Frank Wedekind

4.0 out of 5 stars Review from Maddie 12, 14 Aug 2011
such a fantastic book :)
its really meaningful and just beautiful writing.
Just amazing, I recomend it to anyone.

Glee Back To School Pencil Case
Glee Back To School Pencil Case
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Madeline Age 12, 5 Aug 2011
this is a nice pencel case though it came to me with a brocken zip, we returned it and the new one is verry good, if a little small.

Falling Leaves: The True Story of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter
Falling Leaves: The True Story of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter
by Adeline Yen Mah

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best stories I have ever read., 5 Aug 2011
this fantastic true story kept me reading for a couple of days, reluctant to put it down. I have now brought all the others in the series and I'm reading 'chinese cindarella' :) x
one of the best books I have ever read :) x
x maddie age 12

Spring Awakening (NHB Drama Classics)
Spring Awakening (NHB Drama Classics)
by Frank Wedekind

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply outstanding, 30 Jun 2011
this was a fantastic book. I'd only ever watched the musical and wanted to see how it started, before the music was added and I was exstreamly impressed.
this is the perfect book for any adolescent or anyone interested in drama. it is a moving book and a wonderful story.
If I had to give one critasisem with this book is that the sise (I'm talking about lenth and with) is verry verry small making the pages hard to turn, but we can't have every thing :)
I strongly advise anyone interested to by this book :)

Glee (Characters) - Maxi Poster - 61cm x 91.5cm
Glee (Characters) - Maxi Poster - 61cm x 91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it :), 20 Jun 2011
I really liked this poster, it's really good quality and there all really nice picks :) I loved it XD