Profile for Moafaq > Reviews

VonHaus - Black Glass Square Laptop Stand / Laptop Table / TV Table
VonHaus - Black Glass Square Laptop Stand / Laptop Table / TV Table
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can be used as a photography studio + Great to use with sofa, 6 May 2014
4-5 years ago, I had the Argos swivel laptop table and it was the best table I've ever had but as I gave it to a friend who really liked it, I started looking for another one for couple of months but all the good tables I found were expensive till I came across this for 27 which I decided to buy it to use it as a table for product photography if it wasn't comfortable as a laptop table. but later I found it really comfy. I thought from the start that the height wouldn't be good but then found it just perfect to be used with the sofa as you could slide the base underneath the sofa so your arm and hands would be in a comfy position when typing. here is my 1st picture taken over this table ([...])

Continental City Ride Tyre 26 x 1.75 BK
Continental City Ride Tyre 26 x 1.75 BK

3.0 out of 5 stars Had Punctures! but fast and smooth, 2 Dec 2013
Had this from March 2012 and use it on Hardtail then on City bike. Had many punctures with these!! especially if you had a puncture, and if the tires are inflated to max, the small holes (where the puncture happened) remain and helps in having another puncture. It's 1.75 wide but the side that touching the ground is small which is a (+),, this is better than 1.50 when riding on bumpy roads.

Blackburn FLEA Front & Rear Combo 2.0 USB Bike light set
Blackburn FLEA Front & Rear Combo 2.0 USB Bike light set
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 29.98

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't last for long, 7 Nov 2013
I've had this for around 2 years now. still working but the battery dies quickly especially of the front light. strap is not good and hard to tighten on the handlebar or seatpost. payed 40 for the set on a local shop and hoped to buy them separately, 20 each as to have 2 USB to charge both at the same time! NEXT TIME I'LL ONLY BUY LIGHTS WITH LITHIUM BATTERY

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tripod Mount Thread isn't good!, 10 Mar 2013
The sound is clear despite in the beginning I couldn't decide which sound level should I choose so I turn on the auto level. As the outside material isn't robust, the sound of your hand holding the device will be recorded so better to mount it on a tripod. I tried to do that but then the thread was damaged from the 1st time and couldn't attach it to a tripod anymore! I'll return the device and maybe get H4n!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 10:49 PM GMT

Outeredge 20-inch Folding Bike Bag
Outeredge 20-inch Folding Bike Bag
Price: 23.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Giant Halfway w/o Saddle, 14 Nov 2012
fits Giant Halfway with taking the saddle out and placing it a side. I had to use bubbles rolls to take this to a flight but I think it's not really necessarily if you put it as a special check-in luggage. Was delivered as Prime next day but waited all day and they come 9:15pm when I was already outside. so they redeliver it the following day but instead of delivering it in the beginning of the day, I had it at 9:45pm!! just few hours before my flight!! it was unfortunately delivered by HDNL/Yodel which is the worst delivery company I've ever dealt with.

Poetic Up-Tempo Leather Bumper Case for iPhone 5 Grey/Black
Poetic Up-Tempo Leather Bumper Case for iPhone 5 Grey/Black
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Oct 2012
Perfect bumper. it fits the iPhone just right. the only minor issue I found is that accessing to the silent switch is a bit hard