Profile for Joanna > Reviews

Content by Joanna

Joanna (London)

Page: 1 | 2
BARRIER MAT LARGE BROWN /BLACK DOOR MAT RUBBER BACKED MEDIUM RUNNER BARRIER MATS RUG PVC EDGED KITCHEN MAT(90 X 150 CM)
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inside door mat, 23 May 2015
Lovely mat used inside front door on wooden floor. Does the job and looks good. Would recommend.

French Bird Toile Duvet Cover Set (Green, Single)
French Bird Toile Duvet Cover Set (Green, Single)
Offered by Katie Malone House & Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty set but more apple than sage in colour!, 23 May 2015
Ordered 2 sets for spare bedroom twim beds. Unfortunately one set was sub-standard - snags and pulls in duvet cover and pillowcase seam not sewn up. I intended to still use this set and repair it myself however the seller saw my complaint on Amazon and sent me out a new set which is fine.

Victorinox Parer 3" blade. Black.
Victorinox Parer 3" blade. Black.
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little knife, 22 Feb. 2015
At last!! I've been looking for a good paring knife ever since my old faithful one finally broke 2 years ago. This one is it! Very sharp, good size and does exactly what I need it for. I'm left handed but still find this knife just perfect. The price was good and delivery very prompt = one happy cook!

RPGT® 100/200/300/400/500 LED String Fairy Lights with 8 Light Effects, Ideal for Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Trees, Xmas,Garden Party,Wedding Events, etc (White, 100 LED)
Offered by RPGT™

Disney Cars Go Glow Clock Bedtime Trainer
Disney Cars Go Glow Clock Bedtime Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a clock - nothing more!, 21 Dec. 2011
I bought this clock for my 3 year old grandson but the first one had to be returned as it didn't keep the time. However Amazon very promptly replaced it and the second one works fine.

He adores 'McQueen' but sadly it has done nothing to help train him with regard to his sleeping routine!

EU Schuko Mains Cable (Earthed) adapter to UK [Black]
EU Schuko Mains Cable (Earthed) adapter to UK [Black]
Offered by Go Green Batteries UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do!, 8 Oct. 2011
Bought this in a hurry as I had mislaid my other adapator.

It arrived promptly, in time to take on our holiday to Turkey and did the job.

Revlon 9445U Freedom Make-up Mirror
Revlon 9445U Freedom Make-up Mirror

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great!, 14 Jan. 2011
Bought this mirror as an extra Christmas gift for my daughter and it arrived very quickly.

The size of the mirror is however a bit smaller than I expected. Also the stand cannot be adjusted so the mirror has to be hand-held to tilt it.

Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
by Eric Hill
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 22 May 2010
My daughter had a copy of this book when she was little and loved it, so I bought this boardbook copy for my grandson. He loves it, just like his mummy!
He likes lifting the flaps and the book is one of his favourites - still a winner with the next generation.
This particular copy is a good size, very colourful and a must for the nursery bookshelf!

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Super story, brilliant book, 14 Feb. 2010
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Board book)
I bought this wonderful book for my grandson as I remembered it being a real favourite with the children at the school where I used to work.
This particular copy is a board book. It is a good size and well-made so hopefully will last, as I'm sure it will be read many, many times.

The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great viewing!, 24 Dec. 2009
Bought this following the Children in Need programme for my grandson.
It is very entertaining, well made and it's fun trying to name all the characters.

Page: 1 | 2