Profile for S. Locklin > Reviews

Content by S. Locklin

S. Locklin "BlueBird" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
My Booky Wook
My Booky Wook

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read and I laughed too., 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Booky Wook (Kindle Edition)
Basically I could not put the book down and I enjoyed switching between the book and Youtube to see some of the material he writes about. Brand also goes into detail about his relationships with family & the development of his career. A must read for fans and anyone in need of a fast moving and interesting plot with funny & witty characters.

Amscan Disney Princess Journey Penant Banner
Amscan Disney Princess Journey Penant Banner
Offered by Party Cheer

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 12 Jan. 2014
This bunting is really pretty and made a great effect at our Princess party. Each of the "flags" are a perfect size and the curved edges I prefer to this triangles, for this particle theme.

French Connection Acid Chevron Women's Shirt Sulpher Multi Size 14
French Connection Acid Chevron Women's Shirt Sulpher Multi Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great., 12 Jan. 2014
This is lovely to wear. Looks and feels great. It is completely see through so I wear grey singlet top underneath.

12" Birthday Princess Balloons Asstd 25 Pack NJB
12" Birthday Princess Balloons Asstd 25 Pack NJB
Offered by notjustballoons

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours and the right size for Helium Balloons., 12 Jan. 2014
These balloons were a good size, which meant we could inflate them to a size that made a great visual impact for our party. The contrasting pinks were lovely to look at and we mixed with some other pastel colours. We used Helium in the balloons, but they would also look great as simple air balloons.

In the Garden of Thoughts
In the Garden of Thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and uplifting, 3 Dec. 2013
I think you only have to take a look inside of this book and read a few quotations to experience. The entire collection is as good as the preview. I bought the Kindle Edition and looks great on my IPAD as well as accessable for inspiration everywhere when needed. Will be buying lots of the hardbacks as Christmas presents this year.

Laser Spin Top - Party Bag Fillers - pack of 12
Laser Spin Top - Party Bag Fillers - pack of 12
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun, 3 Dec. 2013
I buy these for party bags or pass the parcel and also carry a couple around in my handbag so they can be used when necessary for providing some entertainment. They are plastic, nonetheless, the finish looks good and there are lots of variations of the pattern.

Princess Journey Honeycomb Party Centrepiece
Princess Journey Honeycomb Party Centrepiece

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, should have been at least 50% bigger, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought these as table decorations for a princess party. They really need to be at 50-125 % bigger for a party. Very pretty and had a lovely effect but did not really stand out as much as I had hoped due to the size. Birthday girl took it home to decorate her bedroom.

Jewel Rings Party Favors Pack Of 18 [Toy]
Jewel Rings Party Favors Pack Of 18 [Toy]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for loot bags and party fun and make-believe, 5 Oct. 2013
I bought these for some loot bags, the children including the boys loved them and we had great fun with these pieces of birthday bling.

Prehistoric Dinosaur Party Cut Out Danglers - Party Decorations
Prehistoric Dinosaur Party Cut Out Danglers - Party Decorations
Offered by Nabobz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely decorations which double up as great takeaway gifts, 5 Oct. 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
The decorative effect of these were great during the party and the spirals mean that they turn nicely in the drafts. Looked great during the party and made great take away gifts for the birthday child.

Amscan Disney Princess Cutout Dangler
Amscan Disney Princess Cutout Dangler

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice effect - popular with our princesses, 5 Oct. 2013
Bought these for a fifth birthday party. The foil danglers are very nice and decorative with lovely pictures of some Disney princesses. They had a nice effect. Would like to obtain them in a larger size for an even greater effect, although these were more than adequate.

Page: 1 | 2