Profile for psychobeef > Reviews

Content by psychobeef

psychobeef (England)

Anker ® PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 5?Wallet Combo Case-Card Case-Handle with Sheepskin Feeling-With PC Cover-Multi-Angle Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Made, Good Value, 16 Jun. 2014
My husband was so pleased with his purchase that he recommended this little phone case to me. They are a perfect fit for our new phones and excellent value for money. Secured with a magnetic strip, it turns the phone on when opened. So glad I didn't waste my money on an overpriced phone shop version!

Truly Tasty: Over 100 Special Recipes Created by Irelands Top Chefs for Adults Living with Kidney Disease
by Valerie Twomey

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Tasty Indeed., 4 Feb. 2014
Our renal dietitian is quite happy with this. He would have liked a potassium/phosphate/salt breakdown on each recipe, but accepts that these are not "everyday" meals. My husband knows he will get these meals only when I am not on late shift and have time to shop and prepare. Who knows? One day he might even get out the apron and surprise me ..........?

Goldbug Lion Harness Buddy
Goldbug Lion Harness Buddy
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Roar!, 4 Feb. 2014
Grandson greets his new reins/backpack with a roar! Fits well and he is safeguarded. What else could we ask for?

Rexel Prostyle+ Cross Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder with 20 L Bin - 12 Sheet, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Shredding made easy!, 4 Feb. 2014
Highly recommended, Quiet, easy to empty (even into a paper bag not designed for the task) and efficient. A fantastic bargain.

Acctim 14412 Orlando Alarm Clock, White
Acctim 14412 Orlando Alarm Clock, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 4 Feb. 2014
Vicious alarm. Nuclear flashing lights. Just what's required! Never thought my husband would ever have a decent incentive to join the living.

Code Name Verity
Code Name Verity
by Elizabeth Wein

5.0 out of 5 stars Exhilarating. ..... and sad., 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Code Name Verity (Paperback)
Could not put this down. I enjoyed it very much and have passed it on to a few fellow readers who still prefer the written word to a TV mini-series.

Britax Duo Plus Isofix Forward Facing Car Seat, Group 1 - Black Thunder
Britax Duo Plus Isofix Forward Facing Car Seat, Group 1 - Black Thunder
Offered by THE TOYS PALACE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 7 Sept. 2013
Our 15 month-old grandson drops off to sleep quite happily in his Britax. His recommendation is enough for me. The seat is also safe, secure and comfortable.

Philips HD4644/00 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - White
Philips HD4644/00 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Which? right again!, 7 Sept. 2013
Very pleased with this kettle. It's quick, boils the minimum amount required and matches my kitchen decor. And guess what? Which magazine subscribers agree with me! What more could one want?

Corduroy Natural Light Cream Beige Foot Stool Pouffe Cube Bean Bag with Filling
Corduroy Natural Light Cream Beige Foot Stool Pouffe Cube Bean Bag with Filling

5.0 out of 5 stars At last! A footstool worthy of the name., 4 Aug. 2013
Thanks to two dodgy arthritic knees, I am now forced into using a footstool. The quest for the perfect footstool has been long and boring, but is now, thankfully, over. This beanbag version is light but stable, easily moved from room to room and baby grandson-friendly, a complete contrast to the load of rubbish I have been using. It is easily the most comfortable footstool that I have tried.