Profile for Lew > Reviews

Content by Lew

Lew

Daffodil WMS335R Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 2000) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (1xAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

DEAD MAN'S TOUCH (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 2)
DEAD MAN'S TOUCH (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 17 Jun 2013
If you like mystery, some romance & a horse back ground I would recommend these books. When I finished the last one

I felt that I has lost a friend! Wonder if there are any more by this author.

COLD BURN (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 3)
COLD BURN (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars New Author, 17 Jun 2013
Enjoyed reading another in the series. Ignore some of the language & it is a gripping story. Couldn't wait to start the next one

AT RISK (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 1)
AT RISK (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars New Author to me, 17 Jun 2013
As I have read all Dick Francis, John Francome & Jenny Pitman books I was pleased to find an author of similar books.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Jun 2013
Wasn't sure for a long time about buying a Kindle.

Very glad I did as it was very useful on holiday.

I am also reading new authors that I would not have considered before.

Mother And Child Floor Lamp With A Satin Chrome Finish
Mother And Child Floor Lamp With A Satin Chrome Finish
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern lamp for everyday use, 11 July 2011
I wanted a lamp that would fit at the side of my armchair with a light that was adjustable for reading, needlework & when using the computer. This lamp fits all this criteria & also being a senior lady I found it reasonably easy to assemble my self. Good value for the price.

Michael Ball - A Life on Stage [DVD]
Michael Ball - A Life on Stage [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Mr Ball, 1 Feb 2011
Being a big fan of Michael I always look forward to his next DVD. This one is excellent once again as he introduces each song with interesting feedback. Also the extras are extremely interesting.