Profile for Andrea Penna > Reviews

Live Food for Fish Fry [Banana Worms starter culture] aquarium fish tank
Live Food for Fish Fry [Banana Worms starter culture] aquarium fish tank
Offered by Proximus_N1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instructions and packaging, 24 Dec. 2014
Great instructions and packaging. Was worried since weather was getting colder when I ordered them.
Not only the successfully grew up but I made a second cultivation as well.

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric Pad Set - UK Layout

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Aug. 2014
Superb, saved my wrists. But:
1) I'm still getting used to some keys position compared to laptop keyboard
2) I definitely don't understand why they had to make the "Delete" key so big and so close to the "Enter" one. Such a dangerous position...

CAR SHADES CS405 UV Privacy Car Shades Set of 6
CAR SHADES CS405 UV Privacy Car Shades Set of 6
Offered by VANSTYLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Aug. 2014
It's very nice, fits quite perfectly. Not giving 5 stars because when bright sunny it doesn't cover as I would have expected.

Cosmos 98113 Ultra Car Seat Cushion
Cosmos 98113 Ultra Car Seat Cushion

1.0 out of 5 stars Not right for me., 28 July 2014
just not what I'm looking for. Too soft and wide - the side wings are pushing against my thighs.
Tried it on my office chair... didn't like it there as well :-(

The Jack Drummond Adventure Series for Children Ages 9-12 (The Jack Drummond Adventure Series: Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars i don't like it dad..., 14 July 2014
My son, 10 years old, consumes books like my car consumes petrol but he didn't like this book at all.

Branx Fitness Foldable 'Cardio Pro' Treadmill - 20km/h, 5hp, 0-20% Auto Incline
Branx Fitness Foldable 'Cardio Pro' Treadmill - 20km/h, 5hp, 0-20% Auto Incline

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Feb. 2014
Sturdy and very good product. It helped me to complete (just two days ago) my first C25K program - despite I never liked running.
I also use it as my walking/standing desk to alternate with my normal sitting work position.
I like the fold-able function, would like to have a detailed description of the programs - which I've not used yet

Unfortunately my machine had an out of the box fault that took some times to be identified and Mr Branx acknowledged has not been addressed promptly; as compensation for the inconvenient he very generously agreed to replace the machine with an upgraded model for a very friendly difference.

Accessory Village In Car Windscreen Suction Holder Mount for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 With Full 360 Degrees Rotation

3.0 out of 5 stars it's fine but, 8 July 2013
It's fine but not to be used in my car with my Note2: it still shake a lot. I bought another one, with a static arm - instead of a flexible one.
I still use this holder to take videos, which I found it great for.

72mm Snap-On lens Cap Cover for Sigma 17-70mm Canon 28-135/28-200mm/18-200/15-85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 8 July 2013
Just fit my Sigma 17-70 perfectly. Bought it when I broke the original one.
No issues at all - I easily removed the tiny string since I don't like having one.

LINDY 0.5m Guitar Lead - 1/4 Inch Right Angled Jack to 1/4 Inch Right Angled Jack Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine but, 8 July 2013
The cable is fine, connectors are good but there is something in their shape that doesn't fit perfectly when inserted in the effect plug. It's need a bit of force to be put into.

Viaggio nel tempo 6
Viaggio nel tempo 6
by Geronimo Stilton

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great Italian book, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Viaggio nel tempo 6 (Hardcover)
This is a great book.
My son already has the previous numbers and he is already waiting for number 7 to be written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3