Profile for Y. Dahelvy > Reviews

Content by Y. Dahelvy

Y. Dahelvy

Advanced Everyday English : A Self-Study Method of Learning English Vocabulary for Advanced Students
by Steven Collins

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to my expectation, 25 Mar 2013
This book was not for me, I had to return straight away. However, this book may be good for others.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 7:41 AM GMT

2 X Energizer CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Batteries
2 X Energizer CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Batteries
Offered by Babz Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was prompt. I bought this product but it turn out to be wrong., 11 Feb 2013
However, it was not the seller's fault. I typed the wrong product code. Since I have not yet used it unable to comment. but most batteries are I believe are good.

Flexitol Heel Balm 112g
Flexitol Heel Balm 112g
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars good product comparing to other market product, 11 Feb 2013
As far I can see that this product is doing what is suppose to do. I am still using it.

3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
3M Metre USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Data Cable Lead - Black
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars This should be good enough. However,, 11 Feb 2013
I haven't tried it so I cannot comment at this time. The lead is still in package. It will be unfair if I comment without using it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2013 6:07 AM BST

Real World Adobe InDesign CS3
Real World Adobe InDesign CS3
by Olav Martin Kvern

1.0 out of 5 stars Real World Adobe InDesign CS£ published Oct 9, 2007, 7 Nov 2007
This book is not for a new user.
This book is published in association with adobe press. Author has said how this book was produced but no instruction on how to use this book. In the chapter one the author explained about the shortcut keys, layout and windows and Mac system and so on. But nothing found on subsequent chapters about how to use this book. There is no CD accompanied with this book. I had no option but to return this book to Amazon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 3:38 PM GMT