Profile for vicks89 > Reviews

Dvd ~ Ice Cube
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Copied from VHS, quality is bad, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Friday [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
Hi ordered this a couple weeks back. Came a day early. Now im so use to watching Blu Rays. I forgot DVD quality is bad but... I. Sure this DVD was copiwdr from VHS as the disk itself is blank with nothing on it! It plays on my PS3 but quality is so bad I gave up half way through. Wouldn't buy from this seller again and will save up amd buy the blu ray. I got what I deserved when I brought it for this price

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, 24 Feb 2014
Im a size 14-16 was very comfortable. I looked lovely in it. Wanted something bright for my partner. As he likes me in white. Ive been buying from yummy bee. For along time and I have most of their products.

Rocket Dog Women's Bonfire Suede Chestnut Ankle Boots 6 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Bonfire Suede Chestnut Ankle Boots 6 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Solo comfortable, 7 Mar 2012
One of my favourite pair of shoes.The are very comfortable,great for the winter.Ordered them Saturday..arrived on Monday...the only problem I have is...I have no idea what to wear with them...anybody got any ideas?

Thanks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2012 12:27 AM BST

HTC Wildfire Flip Case
HTC Wildfire Flip Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Vicks89, 25 Oct 2010
I ordered a brand new
case.when the case arrived,it had bits of dirt on the inside.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Signature Series Strategy Guide (Bradygames Signature Guides)
by BradyGames

5.0 out of 5 stars helped, 25 Oct 2010
Its a really good book.helped me all the way till the end of the game.the book was brand new and came in excellent condition x