Profile for Pixie Pridge > Reviews

Content by Pixie Pridge

Pixie Pridge (England)

Stanley 194745 Sortmaster Organiser
Stanley 194745 Sortmaster Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sorting out Lego and I love the moveable ..., 1 April 2016
Great for sorting out Lego and I love the moveable compartments. As we have two the can also be locked and be stacked together.

100% Cotton Terry Towelling Shawl Collar Bathrobe - Medium, Royal Blue
100% Cotton Terry Towelling Shawl Collar Bathrobe - Medium, Royal Blue
Offered by Adore Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, a little large for a size 12, 1 April 2016
Good quality, a little large for a size 12, I think the small would have been better. It needs a few washes before it stops malting.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great idea but unfortunately it did not ..., 29 Aug. 2014
Great price, great idea but unfortunately it did not fit my son's head. Glad I didn't pay more as had to be thrown away.

Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish
Goliath 32524006 Robo fish - Clown Fish
Offered by Toys And Stuff Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake item, 10 May 2014
I have also received a non genuine item, the packaging is very convincing but when I saw 'Robot' fish instead of 'Robo' fish I was a bit suspicious. I contacted Amazon and they have arranged for it to be sent back and for me to get a refund. I did also point out that it seems others have been sent fakes as well, and this has been going on for some time.

Chicco Polly Mr Owl Highchair
Chicco Polly Mr Owl Highchair

3.0 out of 5 stars Chicco Poly Highchair (Mr Owl), 21 Aug. 2011
This highchair has many useful features. The height and foot rest are adjustable so the chair grows with your child. We wanted a robust and sturdy highchair for our son as he is very strong. You can detach the tray to wash but you will need to wash it in the bath as it is rather large. The seat is easy to wipe as well. The straps are hard to clean but can be detached to clean if needed. You can place them In the sink and soak with hot water from the kettle, that should do the trick. The chair is quite large so most of the food is caught at the sides of the chair rather than falling on the floor.

Doidy Cup - Yellow
Doidy Cup - Yellow
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Doidy cup, 21 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Doidy Cup - Yellow (Baby Product)
Great price and fast delivery, this product us great for babies from 4 months especially those who have been breastfed and are not used to bottles.Doidy Cup - Yellow

Living The Reiki Way: Traditional principles for living today
Living The Reiki Way: Traditional principles for living today
by Penelope Quest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone interested in Reiki, 27 Dec. 2009
I have read a few books on Reiki and these are definitely worth a read for anyone interested in spirituality, learning Reiki, or for anyone who is trained in any level of Reiki. Penelope Quest writes in such a enchanting way that I couldn't put this book down. She explains things deeply but in a way that you can really understand the topic, and she re-awakened my passion for Reiki. Highly recommended.