Profile for Joy > Reviews

Content by Joy

Joy

Uni-Ball UB-157 Eye Rollerball Pen Set - Pack of 5 Swatch Colours (Green, Light Blue, Pink, Orange, Wine Red) UB157 Blister Carded UB157
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased :), 6 Jan 2014
I use these pens for university as they are really good for writing and the colours are really pretty.

Individually, these pens are about 3 where I usually get them from, so to get 5 of them for such a cheap price is awesome!

Just bare in mind though that the colours you get will vary - you won't get all of the 10 colours in the picture. It's just a random selection, which kind of sucks, because I was hoping for a black one, but didn't get it.

Ouran High School Host Club Box Set 1-18
Ouran High School Host Club Box Set 1-18
by Bisco Hatori
Price: 92.53

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best manga series ever!, 17 Oct 2013
I was sort of unsure about whether or not I should buy this, since it was pretty expensive than most other manga box sets.

However, I decided to go for it, and wow, am I glad I did.

This series is seriously one of the funniest and cutest series ever.

Not only is it clever, hilarious, and beautifully drawn, it is also very deep and serious at parts.

I wouldn't say it is better than the anime however.

I would recommend this to anyone who is a comedy fan, or anyone who has watched the anime! :3

DTG Clothing Fruit of the Loom Death note L crouching sitting Girls T Shirts - White - Girls 12

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 12 Oct 2013
This shirt is great!

I'm a huge 'Death Note' fan, and was worried about ordering this as it didn't have any reviews.

However, it's really good! The print is exactly how it is in the picture, and the delivery was really quick.

What i would say however, is take the size up from what you usually wear. I'm a size 10 and thus took a medium, however it is slightly tight. So for comfort, take a size up!

:D

Ouran High School Host Club - Complete Series [DVD]
Ouran High School Host Club - Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Takuya Igarashi
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing anime at an amazing price!, 13 Jun 2013
I watched this anim years ago, and was unable to finish it due to moving schools. However, the episodes I did watch were hilarious, fantastic, and super lovely. ^.^

So after remembering it, and wanting to watch it again, I searched up the box set and was expecting to face anything up to 50 for the complete series. And when I saw this, I was like, WHAT!! 10!!!!

Mega deal :) and the anime is 100% my favourite of all time. The order was delivered a day before it said it would, and I can't tell you be enough how super the anime is. It's the best.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 6:57 PM BST

STABILO Swing Cool Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 4)
STABILO Swing Cool Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 4)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 April 2012
The product arrived within 3 working days and so was dispatched quickly.
The pens themselves are brightly coloured, light weight, easy to use, and comfortable to hold. I would most certainly recommend these highlighters!