Profile for Vijay > Reviews

Icybox USB 3.0 Dockingstation for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD
Icybox USB 3.0 Dockingstation for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a day, 14 May 2013
This thing worked for a day, then crashed and burnt (died, no flames...). It looks nice, I'll give it that. Shame the internals don't live up to the high expectation I *used* to have of icybox.

WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 2TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Tommysonlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy..., 14 May 2013
This is a fast USB3 hdd. Sure it could be faster, but look at the price!!!!!

The cable got damaged after a couple of month, not sure if that's bad manufacturing or bad care by me. Either way I'm not bothered, great little HDD, I have another (unopened) in a box ready to go should this one die on me; like all hdds do.

Rolling Stones Grrr! Poster Black Framed - 96.5 x 66 cms (Approx 38 x 26 inches)
Offered by iposters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking poster, 14 May 2013
Bought this as a gift for a friend, he loved it. I thought it was damaged... I was wrong, the poster is meant to look old and tatty... But once you know that, it looks good! :)

Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)
Vital Baby Small Freezer Pots (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for weaning, 14 May 2013
They have been so useful and I can not recommend them enough, they are the perfect size to start weaning.

They can be sterilised and are dishwasher friendly and there is a really handy bit at the base so help pop out the frozen cubes.

Well done Vital Baby, you have a new fan :)

Shirakiku Shirataki White Noodles 198 g (Pack of 6)
Shirakiku Shirataki White Noodles 198 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 14 May 2013
These have a horrible texture. I tried my best to get through a portion (half a pack), I nearly threw up. I imagine the majority of people won't be able to stomach these. They all went in the bin...

Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g
Atkins Day Bread Mix 1x400g

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG - amazing, 14 May 2013
I thought that I'd never have bread again on Dukan... I was wrong, this stuff is amazing. It only makes a TINY loaf, but I'm happy with four slices (close to 1.5 normal slices in mass) a day :)

Atkins Day Break Chocolate Chip Crisp Bars Pack of 5 x 37g
Atkins Day Break Chocolate Chip Crisp Bars Pack of 5 x 37g
Offered by All Mall Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not for Dukaners, 14 May 2013
This stuff tastes amazing... The issue is that it has Multitol in it, that stuff spies your GI like sugar, making it useless for Dukaners. Maybe it works for Atkins... I'd buy them again when I'm not dieting!

Low Carb Chocolate - Milk Chocolate
Low Carb Chocolate - Milk Chocolate
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, but not for Dukaners, 14 May 2013

Bulk Hardware 150 x 125mm (6 inch x 5 inch) Shelf Brackets London Style - White (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and strong, 14 May 2013
I have mounted all of these in my garage, one set (of three for a 6ft board) holds 12 full paint cans...

Atkins Endulge Bar - Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar