Profile for Vijay > Reviews

Vijay "wij_man" (Leicestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 3 Jan 2011
Not bad for the price, however I wouldn't use this as a permanent solution. I bought another case shortly after getting this one. It will save your phone from scrapes & scratches but not from a drop!

This is the one I got - Buy it!
OtterBox Impact Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black

World Poker Tour - Tournament Set with 300 Clay Chips
World Poker Tour - Tournament Set with 300 Clay Chips
Offered by MAGICAPLANET UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!!!, 3 Jan 2011
I can't recommend this set enough. The quality of the chips is absolutely fantastic! I've had these for months now and every time I get these chips out my friends are in awe of the quality!

The chips have a brilliant finish & weight! The cards aren't bad, but I'd pick up a couple of spare bicycle/bee decks as with these chips you'll be playing more than ever!

I'll be picking up another set soon! This is the perfect amount for a six player game, you can stretch to maybe an eight player game, I've done that a few times.

Get the look and feel of a casino in your own house! Take a chance ;)

SR - I Love Uncle CUSTOM Baby T-Shirt Organic in Milk Carton 0-6M White
SR - I Love Uncle CUSTOM Baby T-Shirt Organic in Milk Carton 0-6M White
Offered by Spoilt Rotten

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Jan 2011
All with all of the Spoilt Rotten stuff I was blown away with the quality. The thing that really amazed me was the flexibility of the seller! I asked for a couple of customisations and unlike some of the other sellers these guys said "No problem!".

Can't recommend these guys enough, I'll be back here in a few months when the little one is born and has grown out of everything!!!

Spoilt Rotten - Bruiser Knot Hat & Boxing Gloves Scratch Mits Baby Set
Spoilt Rotten - Bruiser Knot Hat & Boxing Gloves Scratch Mits Baby Set
Offered by Spoilt Rotten

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so cute!, 3 Jan 2011
This is brilliant. If you think this looks good in the photo order it and get ready to be blown away by the production quality!

This looks great! I can't wait for the little one to be born so he can wear them! :-)

TITAN T505 3CH ALUMINIUM RC GYRO HELICOPTER IN RED - MUST SEE!!!
TITAN T505 3CH ALUMINIUM RC GYRO HELICOPTER IN RED - MUST SEE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan 2011
bought this product from another store as I found a discount voucher which made it cheaper elsewhere. However this helicopter is brilliant. I've tried the S107, S105, Lama V4 etc... None of them compare to this!

Brilliant battery life, REALLY durable and it didn't need to be adjusted!

I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

Neetİ - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 6 Sep 2010
Great product.

Worked right out of the box with my SKY+ HD, PS3 and my media drive! I can't believe that this product is SO cheap! Has an override button so that if (for what ever reason) your device doesn't auto-switch) you don't have to mess with the cables, just click the button and you're done!

Easy setup and an overall great product! I've already recommended this neat little box to friends as pretty much everyone I know has to mess with cables at some point!

Play-X 3-in-1 Light Gun (PS2)
Play-X 3-in-1 Light Gun (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !!!, 4 Jun 2003
You wouldn't have thought that after the G-con series there would be much competition in the light gun department... you were wrong !!! This isn't an alternate gun this is the ONLY gun... It has amazing accuracy, and it moves and feels just likea real gun ! if you thought the G-con was good, take a look at this ! I have two now, me and my bro go head to head, and he's nearly 30 i tell you its GREAT fun !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7