Profile for Vijay > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Despicable Me [DVD] [2010]
Despicable Me [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie for all of the family, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Despicable Me [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Let me start by saying that this is the first "kids" film I have enjoyed since I was last dragged to watch Toy Story (3) ! This film doesn't have GREAT visuals, but it does have a charm that you don't find in many films any more. Whilst I'm sure that the film was made for children I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, me, or my four year old nephew!

I have loved Steve Carell since he starred in "The Office". It's not quite up to that standard, but I couldn't watch that with the young ones!

Logitech Gaming Headset G330
Logitech Gaming Headset G330

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Sound Quality!, 3 Jan 2011
I bought this some time ago to play Counter Strike online and it served me well. The sound quality was great and if I didn't have a headset for my PS3 I'd use this! It's also very comfortable.

Integral 4GB Integral UltimaPro SDHC Card Class 10
Integral 4GB Integral UltimaPro SDHC Card Class 10
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Jan 2011
This SDHC card is brilliant. With a few other Class 10 memory cards my camera (in burst mode) would lag and would struggle to keep up with the rate at which the photos were being taken. This one has no such problem!

Whilst the 23MB/s speed can be misleading it CAN write at that speed. Class 10 means that it's minimum speed it 10MB/s which is the fastest average write speed you can get on a SDHC card.

I have bought six of these now (two as gifts). As it's only 4GB you will likely want a second. Don't fall into the trap of buying an 8GB instead, it's better to have two cards so that if it gets lost or damaged you don't lose everything!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2011 3:01 PM GMT

NINTENDO DS LITE MAINS POWER SUPPLY BATTERY CHARGER
NINTENDO DS LITE MAINS POWER SUPPLY BATTERY CHARGER
Offered by Jam shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 3 Jan 2011
This works exactly as advertised and it MUCH cheaper than a regular store! If you're going to buy a replacement/spare charger for your DS pick up one of these. They're not the official chargers but to be honest, at this price who cares!?!

Optical splitter, 1 x Toslink socket to 2 x Toslink sockets.
Optical splitter, 1 x Toslink socket to 2 x Toslink sockets.
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the box, plus a little more!, 3 Jan 2011
It's not advertised like this but it's two way! This means you can use it to either split or converge! I wish it was advertised this way, it would have saved me a lot of time!!!

Does exactly what it says on the box, plus a little more! :-)

Long sleeve baseball t-shirt Steel Blue and Deep Navy Small (35 - 37 inch chest)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and comfortable, 3 Jan 2011
This is cheap and comfortable. Looks good but faded after 8/9 washes. Buy it as a gift but if you're buying it for yourself (as I did) then head to a store!

Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good keyboard & mouse, 3 Jan 2011
These work well. Fingerprint reader works surprisingly well, even with Windows 7! You can use it to log in to windows and even manage keychains/password managers and websites!

Best keyboard/mouse combo I've seen on the market with an integrated fingerprint reader.

Fruit of the Loom plain ringer t-shirt Navy blue body white contrast Small (35 - 37 inch chest)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 3 Jan 2011
This t-shirt is comfortable and was cheap. Not much more to say, I'd probably head to Primark to be honest...

The Mathematics of Poker
The Mathematics of Poker
by Bill Chen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Jan 2011
This is a great book for learning about the maths behind poker. Don't buy this book thinking that you will find a foolproof system, you won't! if you like this book or just reading about poker in general then I would recommend that you buy Every Hand Revealed. It's very different from this book because that one follows a poker player though a tournament and this one instead teaches you about the maths and complex equations that lie behind poker which could make you a better player.

Premium Range - USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods - Star-E-Shop
Premium Range - USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods - Star-E-Shop
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod Cable - What else can I say?, 3 Jan 2011
I use these to charge my Iphone and Itouches. It works and it was amazingly cheap here! Never again will I go into an Apple store for accessories! Also, I have had mine for well over a year and I've had no issues (unlike the one I bought from the Apple store!).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7