Profile for eiggman > Reviews

LogiLink Mini Vacuum
LogiLink Mini Vacuum
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed product., 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LogiLink Mini Vacuum (Accessory)
Do not waste your time with this! It does not seal properly hence air gets in where it should not and you get no suction. Amazon as usual quick to refund my money. But really this should not be for sale.

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Lens - Black
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Lens - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kit Lens?, 29 Jun. 2012
This is probably the best quality kit lens I have had with any digital camera. The range of functions this lens has is fantastic. The power zoom function is a great addition for video work. The wide 12mm(24mm in 35mm format)is great for indoors shots and landscapes. This all topped off by the macro function. I would dearly love to keep this lens but I have been using micro 4/3 cameras for a couple of years and have other lenses which cover my use perfectly so I may have to sell it, if I do I will be sad to see it go.

HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
HTC Wildfire S Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Executivez

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost The Phone I wanted!, 17 Jun. 2011
The HTC Wildfire S is almost the phone I wanted. My previous HTC (Legend) was a really nice quality phone only let down by the phones uni-body construction which impaired its ability to receive a phone signal in marginal signal areas(small aerial in battery cover). And no native adobe flash support, which was always just around the corner! I sold that phone and held out for a product that would fix the afore mentioned problems. The Wildfire S has sorted the reception problem being as good as any phone I have had before. And although we are now on Android 2.3 their is no full Adobe flash support for this phone, so if you want to watch BBC iPlayer forget it.
It has what HTC call Flash Lite which allows you to play flash powered games. The slow processor seems to be the problem although it has no problem playing You Tube videos. Apart from this small problem the phone feels very snappy, handling my Spotify account with ease with no noticeable lag in normal use. So to conclude very nice phone for the money, I will be hanging onto it for a while just choose something else if you must have BBC iPlayer.