Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Nottingham, UK)

Tacx T1000 Antares Training Rollers
Tacx T1000 Antares Training Rollers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter training, 16 Nov. 2014
Great for winter training. Took a bit of getting used to but much more fun than an exercise bike. I live in a block of flats and my neighbours haven't complained about the noise - there is some vibration.

SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
SoundWave SW100 Rechargable Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars sounds good, looks great, 19 May 2013
Really pleased with this - gives a much needed boost to my phone's speaker. The hands free functionality is an added bonus.

Starck PH5036 Gents Watch Quartz Analogue Black Rubber Strap
Starck PH5036 Gents Watch Quartz Analogue Black Rubber Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but difficult to adjust the strap, 8 Feb. 2011
I love the look of this watch, it's really unique and is a great addition to my collection.

A quick word of warning though, adjusting the strap is quite difficult (hence 4 rather than 5 stars). The instructions that came with the watch were unclear and the Marketplace vendor was unable to provide any guidance. I took the to my local high street jewellers who contacted Fossil for instructions but said as you have to cut the strap to adjust it, I would have to do it myself.

FYI - you need to remove the pin rather than unscrew the screws.

Sony MDR-AS50G Active Series Headphones
Sony MDR-AS50G Active Series Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have these been all my life?!, 13 Mar. 2009
Fed up with product supplied earphones always falling out of my ears (especially at the gym) and generally being uncomfortable, I saw a few people wearing similar sets in my gym and did a bit of research and found these offered the greatest acoustic range(even over much higher priced alternatives). They're also really comfortable and much more discrete than those cheaper blue (why are they always blue?!) on-ear alternatives. As an added bonus, they are also pretty good at blocking external sound out; especially handy on public transport!

I was planning on buying a more traditional set of in-ear headphones to use as my "main" pair, keeping these in my gym bag but found the quality to be so good I've decided to use these all the time.

The price on Amazon is also much more competitive then a certain high street catalogue shop!!

Highly recommended.