Profile for mayblossom > Reviews

Content by mayblossom

mayblossom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
An Alpha's Need (Four Wicked Beginnings with BBWs, Billionaires, Soldiers and Shifters)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I hadn't realized what the content of this book was ..., 20 July 2014
I hadn't realized what the content of this book was so having read the first few pages were about discontinued reading it. Ithink I am fairly broadminded but this was not what I wanted for my leisure reading

Sons of Fortune
Sons of Fortune
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I started by not thinking I would like this story but in the end I could not ..., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Sons of Fortune (Kindle Edition)
I started by not thinking I would like this story but in the end I could not put it down. thoroughly enjoyed it

Sennheiser HDR 170 Additional Digital Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Without Transmitter)
Price: 91.99

4.0 out of 5 stars HDR Additional over-ear headphones, 30 May 2014
Now we have understood the instructions on how to connect the ear phones so that two persons can use the equipment they work fine (found the leaflet a bit confusing at first)

Quick 5:2 diet chicken recipes: All under 300 calories
Quick 5:2 diet chicken recipes: All under 300 calories
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars 5.2. chicken recipes, 22 May 2014
I am always on a diet and it is useful to have recipes that are prepared from that point of view. At a time when a lot of the tv cooks are demonstrating food high in calories (which make me wish to try them !!) these recipes are tasty and healthy.

In a Class of Their Own
In a Class of Their Own
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A class of their own., 22 May 2014
Having grown up during the era this novel portrayed it was interesting from that point of view.. Although times were hard our parents always managed to make sure we had enough, even though there were occasions when like in the book our shoes had to be lined with card, I also remember my father repairing our shoes, and clothes due to the scarcity were sometimes second hand. and being embarrassed in case fellow pupils recognised the dress. A trip down memory lane.

Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad
Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad
Price: 24.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Beurer HK35 Heat Pad, 26 April 2014
Helped ease the pain I was suffering from a back problem. The only criticism I would have is that main part is a plastic cover which creases with use and could possibly damage the wires inside.

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A reason to kill., 13 Mar 2014
Although I like crime and thriller books I found this one contained too much violence. I do not think I will read the next book in this series

New 2GB SD Memory Card Stick For Samsung Digimax D1070 202 240 250 3000 301 3100 360 370 401 420 430 530 A4 A40 A400 A402 A5 A50 A502 A503 A55W A6 A7 D103 D53 D73 i5 i50 i6 PMP L50 L60 L70 L80 S500 S600 S700 S800 V4 V70 V700 UCA5 Digital Camera Camcorder
Offered by MemoryCardsIE
Price: 7.55

4.0 out of 5 stars 2Gb memory card for Samsung Digimax camera, 13 Mar 2014
I discovered when the card I ordered was not the right one for my camera . I ordered according to the specification on the website which indicated it was the appropriate card. I was helped by Vida to ascertain this was the right card, and when it became apparent that it was not they very promptly replaced it with the correct one foc, so I am very pleased with the service provided.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter
Price: 2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars The Detectives Daughter, 6 Dec 2013
In spite of the good reviews given to this story I found the plot too disjointed and gave up trying to follow it after a few chapters.

HOSTILE WITNESS: A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)
HOSTILE WITNESS: A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Hostile Witness, 6 Dec 2013
I found that I couldn't put this book down and look forward to reading more by Rebecca Forster in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3