Profile for mayblossom > Reviews

Content by mayblossom

mayblossom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
New 2GB SD Memory Card Stick For Samsung Digimax D1070 202 240 250 3000 301 3100 360 370 401 420 430 530 A4 A40 A400 A402 A5 A50 A502 A503 A55W A6 A7 D103 D53 D73 i5 i50 i6 PMP L50 L60 L70 L80 S500 S600 S700 S800 V4 V70 V700 UCA5 Digital Camera Camcorder
Offered by MemoryCardsIE
Price: 7.55

4.0 out of 5 stars 2Gb memory card for Samsung Digimax camera, 13 Mar 2014
I discovered when the card I ordered was not the right one for my camera . I ordered according to the specification on the website which indicated it was the appropriate card. I was helped by Vida to ascertain this was the right card, and when it became apparent that it was not they very promptly replaced it with the correct one foc, so I am very pleased with the service provided.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter
Price: 2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars The Detectives Daughter, 6 Dec 2013
In spite of the good reviews given to this story I found the plot too disjointed and gave up trying to follow it after a few chapters.

HOSTILE WITNESS: A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)
HOSTILE WITNESS: A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Hostile Witness, 6 Dec 2013
I found that I couldn't put this book down and look forward to reading more by Rebecca Forster in the future.

Two Women
Two Women
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Two Women, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Two Women (Kindle Edition)
The core of the story kept me reading, but I do not think I will buy any more due to the bad language used. I

SG 33 Spools 400 yards Rainbow Colour Colors Colorful Sewing Thread Knitting Threads Sets All purpose polyester domestic sewing 603 machine threads with golden and silver rayon embroidery
Offered by Sweet GIFT
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars rainbow colour colors sewing thread, 6 Dec 2013
I appreciated the prompt delivery of my order and the quality of the threads were good together with the range of colours available. When needed I will certainly order again.

The Lost Child of Philomena Lee: A Mother, Her Son and a Fifty Year Search
The Lost Child of Philomena Lee: A Mother, Her Son and a Fifty Year Search
Price: 4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars lost child of Philomena Lee, 20 Nov 2013
I suppose I chose this book because I was interested in the film version which is now out which I thought would feature the search for the child by the mother. However I am now 75% through this book which has concentrated on the boy's life after adoption and his feelings of rejection in spite of his success in life. Also I have found the church's attitude and treatment to the people in the situation his birth mother found herself appalling. Why weren't the fathers involved?(nave question)!! Mayblossom.

Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert At The Royal Albert Hall (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Ball
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert at the Albert Hall, 22 Oct 2013
I loved this version. yes I would recommend it. It was almost like being in the theatre again.
much better than the film version

Colm Wilkinson: Broadway and Beyond (The Concert Songs)
Colm Wilkinson: Broadway and Beyond (The Concert Songs)
Price: 28.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Colm Wilkinson Broadway and Beyond, 22 Oct 2013
I loved his performance of the songs from Les Miserables which is the reason I purchased this record. However I found the way he sings some of the songs with an "American" accent disappointing. Having said that he singing of Danny Boy is one of the best versions I have heard.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars And the Mountains Echoed, 10 Aug 2013
I am two thirds of the way through this intriguing book, but find that the stories seem a bit disjointed as there are so many year changes with stories that do not seem to link together other than they are set in or about Afghanistan, nevertheless I enjoy Khaled Hosseini's books very much.

Full House [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)
Full House [Quick Read] (Quick Reads)
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Maeve Binchy, 16 April 2013
I found this book not so interesting as other of her books a little too "domestic" almost like having family around again with all the trials of family she was describing.Not one of her best novels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3