Profile for HHS > Reviews

Content by HHS

HHS

Page: 1 | 2
My Dangerous Pleasure: Number 4 in series (My Immortal)
My Dangerous Pleasure: Number 4 in series (My Immortal)
by Carolyn Jewel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jun 2013
I borrowed this book from the library and loved it so much I bought it and the first 3. This is still the best of the lot and would definitely recommend this book. The hero is adorable and the heroine is lovable. Made me smile and laugh and I could not put the book down.

My Forbidden Desire: Number 2 in series (My Immortal)
My Forbidden Desire: Number 2 in series (My Immortal)
by Carolyn Jewel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as enjoyable, 28 Jun 2013
The first of Carolyn Jewel's books I had read was my dangerous pleasure, no 4, which made me want to read the first three. A bit disappointed with this book. Found it hard to like the hero and the heroine. The story wasnt quite as exciting and enjoyable as the fourth one. Its worth a read just to follow the whole story as the fourth one is brilliant.

Homescapes Bed Sofa Throw Cotton Chenille Tie and Dye Orange 220 x 240 cm or 87 x 94 inches
Offered by HOMESCAPES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 28 Jun 2013
I bought 2 of this and 2 of the smaller size. I must admit I was a bit disappointed that the two sets didnt quite match as I had wanted them as a set for my lounge. The 60 inches size colour is brighter and actually looks like the pictures. The larger size 87 inches one looks slightly different and the colours on it are much faded. I would recommend the 60 inches one but, am sorry, not the 87 inch one.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it, 9 Feb 2013
This is brilliant. I always have problems with the headphones constantly falling out of my ears. This just fit right in and stay in place. Sound is bril as well so it is a very good buy. I know I will be getting them again if I lose or destroy this ones. Would definately recommend if you want to get headphones.

Yellowstone Aluminium Folding Camp Bed - Black
Yellowstone Aluminium Folding Camp Bed - Black
Offered by The Hardware Place

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 9 Feb 2013
This is a real shame as the bed is very light and very sturdy. But putting it together is a nightmare. It requires real strenght to fit the ends and on second try, the pin broke. Which kind of made the bed useless as the pin is what holds the bed in place and stretches the material across. Its a real shame. Apart from the design, it was a brilliant bed.

Vango Steel Frame Folding Camp Bed 190cm
Vango Steel Frame Folding Camp Bed 190cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 9 Feb 2013
I got this as had the whole family over for XMass and was getting fed up of sleeping on floor. It was brilliant. Right size, long enough for even my nephew who is over 6 ft. Only wish suppliers will tell you what the maximum weight is for this bed. But bed is excellent and well worth the buy.

Shield's Lady: Number 3 in series (Lost Colony)
Shield's Lady: Number 3 in series (Lost Colony)
by Jayne Ann Krentz

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing, 26 Dec 2012
I am a big fan of writes like Elizabeth Lowell, Amanda Quick as I like the way they portray their heroine's and hero's. But didnt much like the heroine in this book which kind of spoilt the book for me. Would recommend majority of her books but this is one book I would say get from the library. Its not a keeper.

Woman Flat Lace Up Army Biker Ankle Black Ladies Military Boots Size 3 4 5 6 7 8 - Greys - UK 5
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Boots, 26 Dec 2012
This are lovely boots and can be worn with anything. They look a lot smarter than they appear in the picture. Was expecting these manly type boots but they, surprisingly, look very delicate.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Black
Offered by skaz9805

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 26 Dec 2012
This kindle and clip on light is very good value for money. Delivery was quick and smooth and the kindle exactly as described. Its brilliant and would recommend for all ages. Lots to read and the way everything is itemised by subject makes it very easy to jump to what you want to read. Highly recommended.

Pulsar Men's White Dial Watch PF8361X1
Pulsar Men's White Dial Watch PF8361X1
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Dec 2012
This was an Xmas present which was well received and looked exactly like its picture. Delivery was quick and I would have no hesitation in recommending this watch.

Page: 1 | 2