Profile for Loulou > Reviews

See You In My Dreams
See You In My Dreams
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars just no, 4 Jan 2013
i have to say that i found the storyline weak with lots of loose ends. the characters were also lacking in any real depth discription or purpose. i persevered to the end but wish i hadnt bothered.

The Hedge Druid
The Hedge Druid
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars the hedge druid, 14 July 2012
This review is from: The Hedge Druid (Kindle Edition)
I'm sorry to say that i found this very self indulgent... as if i was reading someones personal log which serves me no purpose. it's very "I" orientated. Hopefully this might serve as constructive critisism for following editions. Sorry again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 4:03 PM BST

How to Get a Grip
How to Get a Grip
by Matthew Kimberley
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, funny and life changing - especially great for blokes!, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: How to Get a Grip (Paperback)
I read this on my Kindle but ordered the paper version because it was so good i wanted others to read it. It's written in a very blokey no nonsense way, is very easy and amusing to read but still filled with all the insights and motivation that the airy fairy self books are usually filled with. I'm a woman but i still apreciated the no nonsense, non soppy approach of self help. I was laughing out loud and reading parts to my other half which made him laugh too.... which is a first when it comes to self help stuff!! This will be a great present or book for someone who is definately not into nampy pampy self help (ie. blokes!!!)i've bought one for my teenage son and lazy bloke friend's xmas! The information in the book is really helpful, could really turn someones life around for the best but the information is delivered in such an amusing laid back way that makes it fun to read.