Profile for Danielle Chrysanthou > Reviews

Content by Danielle Chrys...

Danielle Chrysanthou

New HOT PINK wave Hydro GEL , S Line silicone case for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 Mini - FREE Standard Stylus
Offered by Lotties Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Mar 2014
This is a great case, protects your phone and is a lovely colour. Received it very promptly, would definitely reccommend.

Apple iPhone 5 5S Blue 5D497 Aluminum & Silicone Case Cover Chef Knives
Apple iPhone 5 5S Blue 5D497 Aluminum & Silicone Case Cover Chef Knives
Offered by WestDepotUK

1.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT FELL APART, 10 Mar 2014
I did write a very good on this review at first, it was a birthday present for my brother, he loved it and I was very happy with it. After 3 weeks of having it on his phone it completely fell apart, wasn't dropped or damaged, just fell apart and is now in peices broken. Disgusting with this, DO NOT BUY!!!!

Clare Nasir's Boot Camp [DVD]
Clare Nasir's Boot Camp [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Workout DVD!, 14 Jan 2014
I bought this DVD as I wanted a new one that was a little more challenging (I was doing Vickys from Coronations St). Firstly I wasn't impressed as it didn't detail you would need Dumbells for the workout, however once I had gone out and bought them (they are not expensive) I was happy! The workout is brilliant, it works your whole body and is fun too, there is also a low option if you are starting up and want to build up. I would reccomend this, I now do it 5 to 6 times a week!

Wrong Turn 1-5 [DVD] [2003]
Wrong Turn 1-5 [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Eliza Dushku

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT HORROR MOVIES, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wrong Turn 1-5 [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
IF YOU LOVE A HORROR THESE ARE THE DVDS FOR YOU, I LOVE ALL OF THE WRONG TURN FILMS SO HAD TO BUY THE BOX SET. QUITE GORRY AND LEAVES YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT, EACH FILM IS DIFFERENT AND GRIPPING. ALSO QUITE FUNNY WHICH CAN ADD TO A GREAT HORROR FILM.

Tresor Paris Disco Ball Stud Earrings - Allergy Free Titanium - 6mm White
Tresor Paris Disco Ball Stud Earrings - Allergy Free Titanium - 6mm White

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY EARRINGS, 14 Dec 2013
THESE EARRINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL, LIGHT AND PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR. MY EARS ARE QUITE SENSITIVR AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THESE. WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND AT A GREAT PRICE!

Tinkerbell Trinkets® DARK PINK Crystal Thin Hard Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 III Mini I8190
Offered by SKS Distribution® LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE LIGHT PHONE CASE, 14 Dec 2013
I LIKE THIS PHONE CASE ITS A SLIM LIGHT CASE THAT I REQUIRED. ONLY DOWN TO THE PRODUCT IS THAT THE CASE IS QUITE SMOOTH SO COULD BE EASILY DROPPED.

Juliana Glass & Wire- Black/Silver Flowers Trinket Box
Juliana Glass & Wire- Black/Silver Flowers Trinket Box

1.0 out of 5 stars TINY AND AWFUL PRODUCE - DO NOT BUY, 14 Dec 2013
THIS IS ALOT SMALLER THAN IT LOOKS IN THE PICTURE. ABSOLUTELY TINY, BIG ENOUGH FOR A COUPLE OF RINGS, EARRINGS ETC. I WANTED TO SEND THIS ITEM BACK AND GET A REFUND BUT THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME £6.01 AND WHEN THE ITEM ONLY COSTS £10 ODD! APPAULED!!!!