Profile for Speedy > Reviews

Content by Speedy

Speedy

Hopes and Fears (Deluxe Edition)
Hopes and Fears (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy reviews - Hopes and Fears, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought this CD 17/3/14 from my local HMV, and I'm just going to come out and say, it was undoubtedly the best £16.99 I've ever spent. This CD 2-pack is an absolute gem; a real 'You get what you pay for' deal. The bonus tracks are literal Diamonds in the rough, and are fantastic to listen to.

However, despite the added 25 tracks, there is one that has caught my interest as an abomination; the DJ shadow remix of 'We Might as Well Be Strangers'. This is without a shadow of a doubt (No pun intended) the worst Keane I've heard, and I'm being honest when I say that every Keane track I've heard one ear-gasm after another.

Putting that shambolic track aside, the other tracks, as previously mentioned, are literal Diamonds in the rough. All have their own unique impact on the music industry, with some even worthy of making places on the final albums.

Overall, this a fantastic investment for any Keane fan, and I highly recommend purchasing it. It gets the full 5/5 from me, and I hope that whatever fear(s) fans previously had about this album have been irradicated