Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Content by Amanda

Amanda

Page: 1 | 2
Refined Style Stainless Steel Spinner Unisex Ring Man Ring Comfort Fit 9mm Size 7.5 to 13.5 Size 11
Offered by Cool Steel and Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and Useful Ring, 14 May 2015
Sturdy, handsome ring that does exactly as it says. The spinner is smooth and with the two different spins, a great fidget tool.

Bontempi Wind Instruments - Trumpet TR4231
Bontempi Wind Instruments - Trumpet TR4231

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy trumpet I've found yet, 7 Jan. 2015
This arrived quickly and was great in the package. When my daughter opened it on Christmas, she nearly vibrated with joy. Though it's made of plastic, it shines like metal and because it works similarly to an actual trumpet, it's a great starter instrument for future brass players as it teaches you how to blow and builds up your breath support. I would definitely buy more toy instruments from this company.

Play Circle Smart Cookie Chef's Apron
Play Circle Smart Cookie Chef's Apron
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely apron set, 7 Jan. 2015
Everything that came in the package was great quality and the child it was meant for loves it. The pattern is bright and cheerful and the ruffles just make it that extra bit cuter for your tiny baker to enjoy.

Caffeine Molecule Gamer Nerd Geek Science Funny Mens T-Shirt Black L
Caffeine Molecule Gamer Nerd Geek Science Funny Mens T-Shirt Black L
Offered by T Shirt Legends

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, 7 Jan. 2015
The shirt is good quality, as is the design. My husband really enjoyed it when he opened it on Christmas. Inititally I was worried the shirt would be too big as it looked huge when I opened it, but it actually fit perfectly. :D

In the Flesh - Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
In the Flesh - Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luke Newberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Show, 27 Aug. 2014
One of the best shows I've encountered in a very long time. The writing is complex, yet enjoyable. The characters are well-rounded, three-dimensional, and brought to life via stunning performances by very talented actors. The production value is great. Despite featuring zombie characters, the show isn't really about zombies (thankfully, as I have a very low tolerance for zombie horror). It's about so much more. I've watched this show in its entirety 4 times so far and I can't wait to watch it again. Here's hoping we get a season 3!

Daffodil WMS328B Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 5 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 1600) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Initially I was pleased, less than two weeks later..., 10 Jan. 2014
When I reviewed this item the first time (about 5 days after receiving it) everything was great. The fit for my hand was perfect, the little buttons along the side for navigation were really helpful and I was pleased all around. After less than two weeks of use, however, the mouse stopped communicating with my computer. It wasn't dropped or damaged or anything. It just literally refused to read any more. Now I have to buy another wireless mouse to replace this one, so I'm quite disappointed.

Sassy Fascination Station
Sassy Fascination Station

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 10 Jan. 2014
The bright colours and number of twirly bits on it keeps my 7 month-old entertained and the suction cup is strong enough that I never have to worry about him knocking it to the ground. It's fairly versatile and can stick to most smooth surfaces. The black and white part is held fast, but can be detached to become a sort of rattle. I would recommend it.

Plantronics 37852-11 Audio 310 Mono PC Headset
Plantronics 37852-11 Audio 310 Mono PC Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset For The Cost, 10 Jan. 2014
This headset/mic combo was exactly what I needed. Background noise was highly reduced and it's nice to have everything I need in one product. Four stars because even though the background noise was reduced, I still occasionally have to edit tiny amounts out. Definitely worth buying if you're looking for a low-cost, quality set.

Pocahontas [DVD]
Pocahontas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Gabriel
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not historically accurate even a little, but the songs are great., 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pocahontas [DVD] (DVD)
If you ignore the history of the real Matoaka "Pocahontas" and the things her people went through and just take the film as is, it's not bad (Mel Gibson's horrible attempt at an English accent not withstanding, that is). The music is definitely the best part of the whole thing.

Hercules [DVD] [1997]
Hercules [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Tate Donovan

5.0 out of 5 stars Who put the "glad" in "gladiator"?, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Hercules [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I absolutely adore this film. It's not even close to accurate when it comes to Greek mythology, but given that it's a kid's cartoon, it's just as well. The songs are catchy, there are all sorts of hidden funnies for the adults, and the voice acting is superb. Definitely worth adding to your collection.

Page: 1 | 2