Profile for friartuck9999 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
SAMYANG 85 mm f / 1.4 AE Lens - for Nikon
SAMYANG 85 mm f / 1.4 AE Lens - for Nikon

5.0 out of 5 stars If your looking - Buy It !!!, 2 Jun 2014
I have used Nikon cameras and Nikon lens for over 35 years now. I still have all the cameras and lens I have ever bought. I had a little bonus at the end of the tax year, thank you HM inspector of taxes, so I took a chance and purchased the Nikon AE version of this lens. WOW, portrait photo's are superb from my D7000. Yes it can suffer a little flair when shooting towards bright light sources but the so do half of my Nikon lens. Being old school the manual focus is not a problem, my wife took about 10 mins to get the hang of it on her D3200 producing some very good photos. Pound for Pound one of the best lens I have ever bought.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Why can't you cast using Crome on android ?, 2 Jun 2014
Works perfectly with iPlayer, Netflix ...., but you can't cast any webpages using chrome on an android device - come on Google - Get your act together.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 8:40 PM BST

Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Nikon G-type lens to MFT Micro 4/3 four thirds cameras, Olympus Pen E-PL1, E-P2, E-P1, E-PL2, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, GH2, GF1, GH1 G10
Offered by Fotodiox Inc. USA

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made in China, 15 Jun 2013
I purchased this to attach my prime Nikkor lenses to my Lumix GX1 to take advantage of the f1.4. When I received the item it feels cheap and in the end decided not to use it as I felt it might cause damage to my very expensive lenses.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works OK, 19 May 2013
Not a Samsung manufactured product but works fine, a little flimsy in its construction so I will be caerfull when plugging it in.

Panasonic PGS19XEK Lumix G Series System Case for Digital Camera
Panasonic PGS19XEK Lumix G Series System Case for Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for GX1, 2 lens and bits, 27 Feb 2013
Just the right size for my Lumix GX1 and 2 lens plus spare battery and memory cards. The moveable internal partitions are a little flimsy but do not move when the Velcro is fixed. It is very light in weight and has a padded detachable/adjustable shoulder strap. The only downside is it not rainproof.

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun present, 31 Dec 2012
I saw this on the big bang theory TV series and ordered 3 for my kids Christmas stockings. They work and the kids loved them.

Monty Python: 40th Anniversary Collection [DVD]
Monty Python: 40th Anniversary Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Graham Chapman
Offered by filmrollen

3.0 out of 5 stars Other product reviews on this page are not for this item., 30 Aug 2012
Excellent but the other earlier reviews on this page are NOT for this item ? I wonder if the box set has been changed but the reviews have not been updated ?

BOSTON Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag: Deluxe Soft Padded Acoustic Guitar Case with 25mm Padding
Offered by 1to1music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 30 Jun 2011
This is a very good soft case, It is well padded and offers very good protection from minor scrapes and bumps.

Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger
Hercules GSP39WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Jun 2011
Excellent product. Easy to fix on wall with screws and plugs provided. When you offer the guitar to the bracket, the guitar moves the jaw down about 20mm and this rotates the locks into position. When you lift the guitar the locks release. The jaw also rotates to allow the guitar to swing into its natural balance point, so in the case of a Jackson RR3 it is not quite vertical. I liked this hanger so much I have ordered more for the rest of my guitar collection.

Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II (A3+ Printer, 4800 X 2400 dpi) Printer
Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II (A3+ Printer, 4800 X 2400 dpi) Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - How did I manage before I purchased this ?, 5 Jun 2011
I have recently upgraded to a Nikon D7000, and decided to upgrade my photo printer. After reading the review I decided to take the risk an buy the Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mk II. I took about 30 mins to set up ( after I re-arranged my desk - this is a BIG printer ) and load the supplied software. I was ready to print my first photo, 4 mins later I could not believe how good the print was - I dropped my old photo printer in the bin. I used a generic A3 gloss photo paper purchased from one of the national stores. It made my old prints look as if I had bad eye sight. I have now re-printed all of the photos I have hanging around the house. I have calculated that using generic paper the A3 prints are costing me about £ 3.00 each if I replace the canon ink cartriges as a set. I will update this review when I have exact figures. It does sound expensive but the prints are cheaper and better than the printing house I use. I am waiting for a pack of A3+ paper to arrive to use the full size potential of this printer. If you are serious about printing your own large photo's then I would recommend this printer to all, but you will need very good quality image files to use the printers potential, the old saying ' garbage in - garbage out' still applies. Update - I am still using the same set of ink cartridges some 50 prints later, so far so good.

Page: 1 | 2