Profile for Cazden > Reviews

Content by Cazden

Cazden (England)

Sony MPF 920-Z - Disk drive - Floppy Disk ( 1.44 MB ) - Floppy - internal - 3.5" - black

5.0 out of 5 stars fit and use, no problem, 1 Aug 2009
This dvd is as i like things, easy to install and worked right away, didn't even have to find drivers, windows xp did that for me, great product great price.

Mage Knight Apocalypse (PC)
Mage Knight Apocalypse (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot better than reviewers would have you beleave, 13 May 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I have read many bad reviews for this game and was put of buying it. However I am very fond of fantasy roleplay/adventure games and like many others that received bad reviews I planed to try this one when it became cheap enough. I'm certainly glad i did with Mageknight for I have found it to be a very enjoyable game. Excellant graphics and sound, good story and easy to play. Okay mabe the combat is a bit simplistic,much clicking of mouse buttons the order of the day, but I can live with that, If you can too you'll enjoy this game.

Small tip, if you have a blaster X-FI fatality card, make sure you have the latest drivers, wont run otherwise.