Profile for Ruben > Reviews

Content by Ruben

Ruben "His child" (England)

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol
Price: 3.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, sound advice, 29 Dec 2013
Yes. I found it a bit hard going to begin with but most definitely worth reading all the way through. It's worked for me and I no longer want to drink alcohol. I also feel inspired to be more healthy and eat properly. Thank you. I want to give it more stars but the computer won't allow.

Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)
Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Settling the Account, 10 Mar 2013
I just couldn't stop reading. I wanted justice to be done for Amy. I have cried at the dreadful injustices done to this child and woman but so relieved that she is rewarded in the end.

The Lost Books of the Bible (Dover Value Editions)
The Lost Books of the Bible (Dover Value Editions)
by William Hone
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating revelation, 8 Feb 2011
I cannot put the book down. To read all about Jesus' childhood and how G-d's power was upon the child from birth - to read how Mary (referred to as Lady Mary) ministered to the sick whilst nursing Him was amazing revelation. Wonderful!

A Cry from the Streets [DVD]
A Cry from the Streets [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Bygraves
Price: 12.87

3.0 out of 5 stars sad, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: A Cry from the Streets [DVD] (DVD)
It was interesting to see how we have moved on since this film was made. How, for instance, the taxi driver was able to drop children off alone at a lonely place for them to run into a wood. How Max Bygrave's was able to drive a load of kids in the back of his car without seat belts. But the story, for me, was too cruel and sad to watch so I didn't see the end!

Nag Hammadi Library in English: The Definitive Translation of the Gnostic Scriptures. Complete in One Volume
by James Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly informative, 12 Sep 2010
This is my second purchase - I gave the first one away. Its full of information which we need to know and don't seem to get elsewhere.

Holy Bible: New Living Translation (Gift and Award Bible: New Living Translation-2)
by Tyndale House Publishers
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 5.04

5.0 out of 5 stars very clear and understandable, 1 Aug 2010
This is a very plain English version, probably removed from the original Hebrew, but easy to understand and opens the communication waves which is all we need.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing spectacular, 9 July 2009
I thought this book was shallow and the author still has issues which she needs to address. Perhaps she should have waited before writing.

SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING WORKBOOK
SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING WORKBOOK
by SMITH EDDIE
Price: 8.74

4.0 out of 5 stars This book is a MUST for every family, 9 July 2009
There are so many things which we have in our homes which shouldn't be there. Ignorance allows the enemy to have a foothold in our homes, in our lives and over our children simply by the "stuff" we have around us. This is a WONDERFUL book, beautifully written that every family should read. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I have purchased several copies to send to family who have been released from oppression simply by removing certain articles from the home.

What The Church Has Hidden From Us
What The Church Has Hidden From Us
by Russ Miner
Price: 10.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to read in one sitting !, 9 July 2009
I found this book so enlightening that I couldn't put it down! It answered so many questions that I needed to ask, but that nobody else seemed to know how to answer! I really recommend anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" to read this and allow the TRUTH to be revealed.

Cast The First Stone
Cast The First Stone
by Penny Foster
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 24 May 2009
This review is from: Cast The First Stone (Paperback)
A frank and inspiring account of the authoress's spiritual battles within matrimony whilst on her journey with the Lord. A great encouragement for those struggling with views on divorce. Well written allowing one to peep into the privileged and interesting life she has led. Highly recommended.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2009 1:02 PM BST