Profile for Emmmma > Reviews

Content by Emmmma

Emmmma

Vagisil Feminine Wash For Intimate Cleansing Without Irritation With Soothing Chamomile, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera - 175ml

5.0 out of 5 stars FEEL HUMAN AGAIN, 19 April 2013
I am a pre-menopausal women and because of this have had a lot of problems down below. This was making me miserable and afecting my day to day life. But I can gladly say that after the first use of vagisil wash it has calmed that area 100% and with the added use also of vagisil itch gel my life is back to normal.

127 Hours [DVD]
127 Hours [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Just amazing., 24 Jan. 2011
This review is from: 127 Hours [DVD] (DVD)
I may not be A film expert but I do study film studies and I have to say this film ticks every box for success. The story in its self is just so insperational and after watching the film I personaly came out thinking over what I would do in Aron's situation and maybe I should be valuing my family and friends a little bit better than I am at the moment.
The film really does take you on an emotional roller coaster thats for sure. At first I didnt really like the character due to his cocky attitude and smugness but once the boulder stops him in his tracks and strips away the persona he puts on you really get to see another side to him and the audience really begins to feel connected to this character and are with him the whole journey.

This film isnt just about A guy cutting his arm of its about the value of life, the way we value our family and friends and what actually matters to us and actually having something to live for. In the wrong hands this film could have been A disaster it could have been unfaithfull to the real story, boring and just overall cheap and poorly made. Luckly Danny Boyle grabbed the story and really made something special and true to the book and the story.

Alot of people were complaining about the arm scene saying it was too much and there was no need for the sounds...WHAT?! You cant honestly go to see a movie about a man who cut his own arm off and expect it to be over in 3 seconds. That scene is what makes the audience feel even more connected as you end up wanting to shout at the screen "C'mon you can do it!" and at then end when he does become free its a celebration what had me in tears.

Danny Boyle and James Franco and everyone else involved in the production and even the man himself Aron Ralston should be VERY proud of this movie, its one of the best ive seen in a long time and I cant wait to own it on DVD and if your thinking of buying it...BUY IT! You will not regret it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2011 1:18 PM BST