Profile for stunt man mike4 > Reviews

Q workshop Runic Dice set - Black and Yellow
Q workshop Runic Dice set - Black and Yellow
Offered by Ashton Gaming

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but..., 22 Mar. 2015
The product quality and Q Workshops service is fine. Though, the images representing the products are not so good. Both the dice I bought and the dice bag appear in the pictures to have a green tinge (viewed on a Mac and a tablet). But in reality they do not. The images definitely look cooler than the actual product.

The Banner Saga
The Banner Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars very polished, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Banner Saga (App)
Graphics are very crisp and clear with a interesting atmospheric sound. The games tutorial steadily eases you into what seems like a great story. Very happy so far.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality feel and super snappy OS, 2 Dec. 2014
Being someone who is used to the quality feel of Apple products I was pleasently surprised with this little tablet. Yes it's made of plastic but it definitely has that solid and robust quality feel. The screen is crystal clear and the built in stereo speakers have a great tone. The OS feels super snappy and not at all cluttered. The only downside so far is lack of YouTube app which means you have to use the browser (silk) which only supports the mobile version of the website due to no flash support. Whilst this in itself shouldn't be a big issue I can't get videos to play in HD even on my fibre optic broadband. Still very happy with the device and can highly recommend.

Onnit Labs Alpha Brain - 90 Vcaps
Onnit Labs Alpha Brain - 90 Vcaps
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars as I'm still optimistic, 15 Jun. 2014
I've been taking 2 pills mid morning and 2 pills middle evening for about 2 weeks now. Without any doubt it does have an effect on your dreams which actually freaked me out a little to start. I do have more vivid dreams though I've not had any lucid ones as reports say can happen.

As for how I feel when I'm awake and active in the day time. I can't say I've noticed any improvement in clarity of thought or how I feel. From what I heard I was expecting to feel like a LITTLE bit of fog or haze was lifted from my consciousness. I don't believe there has been any noticeable change to my memory or perception of... well, anything. A little disappointing so far but I'm continuing with the course of tablets in the hope of more positive things to come.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 3:17 PM BST

Onekool R2 Seat Belt Shoulder Pads
Onekool R2 Seat Belt Shoulder Pads
Offered by ONEKOOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my Twingo 133, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Onekool R2 Seat Belt Shoulder Pads
I wasn't sure what to expect when ordering these but thought it was worth a punt. It turns out they are made and stitched very nicely. All in all I'm very happy with the product and service from the seller.

Apple USB SuperDrive
Apple USB SuperDrive

5.0 out of 5 stars usual Apple quality, 4 May 2014
Yes this costs about twice as much as other brands but it's solidly built and has the normal quality Apple feel. Works seamlessly with my 2013 MacBook Air with no setup required.

Twelve South BookBook for 11-Inch MacBook Air - Vintage leather case for MacBook Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 4 May 2014
I've wanted one of these for a while now and I'm absolutely not disappointed now its arrived. This really is a quality product. The fit and finish is superb and I personally don't think it requires the retaining straps on the bottom of the laptop like others have said. The zip has an extremely smooth action and the inside of the case is covered in a soft lightly padded suede like material. The charging port and headphone socket etc... are all still accessible. As an added bonus it smells like expensive leather shoes! Well chuffed.

Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plug (Pack of 4)
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 21 Jan. 2014
Others have already said how good these are but I must just add that I really like that the plastic ends have metal threads in them. Five stars!

Croco® 11" Inch Apple Macbook Air Super Chocolate Carry Case Sleeve (Brown)
Croco® 11" Inch Apple Macbook Air Super Chocolate Carry Case Sleeve (Brown)
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and protection, 17 Oct. 2013
This is a well built case that provides excellent protection. My girlfriend said it reminds her of a bar of chocolate. If you want a high level of protection then this is a great option. Very happy.

Push-giraffes "Alfis"
Push-giraffes "Alfis"
Offered by UK SELLER TheGermanMarket - FAST DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Push-giraffes "Alfis" (Toy)
I may be 33 years of age, but these giraffes amuse me greatly. Bought them for comedy value and I've got my moneys worth. Nicely built and well painted. :o)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4