Profile for patsyanne > Reviews

Content by patsyanne

patsyanne

Page: 1 | 2
Belledorm Easy Fit Angelica Embroidered Frilled Valance, White, Single Size - Premium Patterned High Quality Bedroom Bed Skirt Linen
Offered by elinens

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Nov 2014
Good quality and very easy to fit under the mattress. Can recommend it.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was extremely quick and vacuum so easy to assemble (just two pieces to fit into place), 3 Nov 2014
Delivery was extremely quick and vacuum so easy to assemble (just two pieces to fit into place). It was ready to use with almost a full battery. It is by far the best vacuum I have ever had and at aged 74 there have been quite a few. So light to use and as described - so easy to empty. I have sung it's praises to many of my friends - now it's up to them!!

HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour
HP 301 Combo Pack Cartridges -Black/Tri Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
A GOOD PURCHASE AND QUICK DELIVERY. WILL USE AGAIN

The Four Streets
The Four Streets

4.0 out of 5 stars HOW HARD LIFE WAS BUT COMPENSATED BY TRUE FRIENDSHIP AND GOOD NEIGHBOURLY ACTIONS, 27 July 2014
This review is from: The Four Streets (Kindle Edition)
First time I had read anything by Nadine Dorries and wouldn't hesitate reading one of her's again. A very good story - one that you could imagine being reality. Can thoroughly recommend it.

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars A THOROUGHLY GOOD READ, 2 Jun 2014
I HAD NO IDEA JOHN BISHOP HAD SO MUCH UP HIS SLEEVE. PERFECT READING FOR A SUNDAY AFTERNOON OR WHEN YOU NEED SOME LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT IN A READ

Summer's Child
Summer's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF HER BEST, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer's Child (Kindle Edition)
I SIMPLY COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. THE STORYLINE WAS GOOD AND UP TO DIANE CHAMBERLAIN'S HIGH STANDARD. I'M OFF ON HOLIDAY IN A WEEK AND INTEND SEARCHING FOR SOME OTHER BOOKS OF HERS THAT I HAVEN'T YET READ.

Solar Powered Flip-Flap Sunflower - COLOURS VARY - BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE or PINK
Solar Powered Flip-Flap Sunflower - COLOURS VARY - BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE or PINK
Offered by The Mutt's Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars What can make you feel happy!!!, 13 Dec 2013
just seeing these little pots flapping in the sunshine in my window has quite a happy affect on me which really is very strange. They have been complimented by some of my friends who have gone on to souce them

The Legacy
The Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT READ, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Legacy (Kindle Edition)
ONE OF THOSE BOOKS I JUST COULDN'T PUT DOWN AND AM ABOUT TO SEARCH FOR MORE BOOKS WRITTEN BY KATHERINE WEBB

The Light Behind The Window
The Light Behind The Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Behind the Window, 20 Nov 2013
A truly good read. I couldn't put it down - it was a real page turner. Shall look for more of her books

SODIAL(TM) Solar Powered Dancing Flower
SODIAL(TM) Solar Powered Dancing Flower
Offered by ULTRA TOP-Dispatched From HongKong

3.0 out of 5 stars I really don't know what to put here and never do. I'll just put "filling in an empty space", 19 Nov 2013
I ordered two of these solar powered dancing flowers but unfortunately one was broken when in arrived. Due to the cheap price I paid it was not worth taking this any further. The other one was OK but I will bear in mind not to order something so delicate again that has to come from Hong Kong or the like.

Page: 1 | 2