Profile for Rowhedge > Reviews

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 10 July 2014
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
I have become addicted to this game. It is so fun that you won't be able to stop playing it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy daughter, 14 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter and she was thrilled with it - up until then, she was carrying her phone in an actual sock...it arrived in good time for Christmas, is good quality and was a great price,

Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly]
Cruise (Remix) [feat. Nelly]
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I know, I know, 9 Sep 2013
Turns out I'm total white trash - I have an unaccountable love for this song, but I can't say why. i can try and justify it by saying that Nelly is on it, and he's a rapper so it must be cool, but that's pretty tenuous! But I still love it...

HYDESTYLE Ladies Leather Satchel / Shoulder Bag LB03
HYDESTYLE Ladies Leather Satchel / Shoulder Bag LB03

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag, 9 May 2013
I have been looking for a bag like this for years - I am thrilled with it. I had looked around the high street, and didn't see anything that could match this for quality or value for money. It is big enough to hold all my junk without looking like a suitcase! It came in it's own protective cloth bag (useful in itself) and smelt reassuringly of leather when I opened it. It is a beautiful rich brown and feels really strong and sturdy. Best buy I've made in a while.

Andrew James Powerful 700 Watt DC Motor Hand Blender With 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellet product, 26 Mar 2013
This is a very high quality blender - the motor is extremely powerful, and the unit is very robust, as well as much heavier (in a good way) than any other hand blender I have used. It just oozes quality, and was a real bargain.

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 9 Mar 2013
This cake pop mould is a great price and arrived quickly, but I had a slight issue with the recipe provided on the packaging. It said to use 3 eggs in the mixture, but this made a very wet mixture which failed to rise. I would recommend using 2 eggs to 4oz each of butter, flour and sugar. Other than that, the mould is easy to use, easy to clean and seems pretty robust, and makes great cake pops (once you get the recipe right!).

The Snow Child
The Snow Child
by Eowyn Ivey
Price: 8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Snow Child (Paperback)
This is a beautiful book - it is a very touching story, which really draws you in, but it also has the most beautiful descriptions of Alaska in all seasons, which really brings it to life. Despite the harshness of the climate, it makes it seem a very attractive place to be.

I'll Never Get Out of this World Alive
I'll Never Get Out of this World Alive
by Steve Earle
Price: 10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 26 Dec 2011
I am a long-time fan of Steve Earle's music so I was really keen to read his first novel and I was not disappointed. I literally couldn't put it down, reading it in one day. I may well read it all over again straightaway. Full of characters drawn with sympathy and understanding, at least one of them autobiographical, I would imagine, it held my attention from start to finish. Highly recommended.

Nicky Clarke DesiRED NHD069 AC Salon 2000 W Dryer
Nicky Clarke DesiRED NHD069 AC Salon 2000 W Dryer
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Jun 2011
This hairdryer is a little heavier than I am used to but that hasn;t caused any problems. It is powerful and easy to use, and dries my hair quickly. The fact that it is a glamourous red is an added bonus!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2011
I read reviews of this album before I bought it which said that it was a masterpiece - I can't disagree with that. I know that Kanye West can be his own worst enemy sometimes, but this time the boy done good. The stand-out tracks for me are 'Runaway' and 'Gorgeous', but really there are no turkeys here. I have barely stopped listening to it since I got it. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2