Profile for chelsea girl > Reviews

Content by chelsea girl

chelsea girl

Flystone® Chelsea Football Club Pattern Hard Case Protector Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III I9300, I747 Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, At&t

1.0 out of 5 stars Flystone Chelsea football club pattern hard case protector cover, 9 July 2013
I was given a delivery time between 9 June and 9 July but today is the 9 July and no sign of it. I am very disappointed at this service that Flystone. There is no way of tracking this item so l will just have to wait for it to arrive, if it ever does. I certainly will not be using this company again and will definitely not be recommending them to my friends.

Frankie's Magic Football: Frankie vs The Pirate Pillagers: Number 1 in series
Frankie's Magic Football: Frankie vs The Pirate Pillagers: Number 1 in series
by Frank Lampard

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank vs The Pirate Villagers, 8 July 2013
I bought the book for my grandson, who supports Chelsea, and he loved it. He could not put it down. Looking forward to buying the rest of frank Lampard's books.

Shamballa Fuchsia Ball Pendant
Shamballa Fuchsia Ball Pendant
Offered by zoojewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars shamballa, 19 July 2012
l love this item. Great value for money. I have got so many compliments on it. Its look more expensive than it really was. Would recommend it to any buyer.

Leapfrog Explorer - Mini Games Greatest Hits Volume 1
Leapfrog Explorer - Mini Games Greatest Hits Volume 1
Offered by ToyMonster

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 19 July 2012
l purchased this for my grandsons 7th birthday and he loves it. He plays it all the time. His parents find it very educational as well as fun.

Click, Click
Click, Click
by Joyce Kavanagh

5.0 out of 5 stars my opinion, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Click, Click (Paperback)
l found this book fascanating. I couldn't put it down once l started to read it. It is not my normal read but highly recomended.