Profile for Quigs! > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wacom CTL-490DB-S Intuos Draw Graphics Pen Tablet - Small, Blue
Wacom CTL-490DB-S Intuos Draw Graphics Pen Tablet - Small, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Wacom Tab, 21 July 2016
I bought this as a present for my wife and she is very happy with it. It was a replacement for a previous Wacom tab which the pen had gotten lost for. She says it is much more responsive than the previous one (around 5 years old). There is also a handy loop on the top to store the pen this time so hopefully it won't get lost again. It is around 5" I corner to corner.

MODERN HOUSE SIGN PLAQUE DOOR NUMBER STREET GLASS EFFECT ACRYLIC ALUMINIUM NAME
MODERN HOUSE SIGN PLAQUE DOOR NUMBER STREET GLASS EFFECT ACRYLIC ALUMINIUM NAME
Offered by House Plaques

5.0 out of 5 stars What great value!, 21 July 2016
I had liked this style of door sign for a while so when I saw this one at a good price I jumped at it!
It really didn't disappoint it looks great! The sign is also really easy to fit just two screws and rawl plugs which were provided and there is a little bit of play in the two pannels to allow for minor straightening up before you fully tighten it down.

I would highly recommend this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vandorm Legend VII Track Pump Bicycle Cycle Alloy Floor Track Tyre Inflator Schrader/Presta valve tube Bike Pump with Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike pump, 17 July 2016
Really good quality sturdy pump used it for my bike tyres up to 65psi and for the car tyres too. Has both types of bike valve. The pressure gauge seems pretty accurate if I compare to my car tyre one!

Would recommend.

Long Life Lamp Company Stainless Steel Double Up Down Wall Spot Light
Long Life Lamp Company Stainless Steel Double Up Down Wall Spot Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking lamp, 17 July 2016
This lamp is great value for money. I saw one at a friends house and thought it would look really great on the upright column next to my door. I am very happy with the finished look. It takes two GU10 lamps, not supplied, I used some LED ones which work great but the halogen ones are ok too. It needs to be wired to the house electrics or a plug with three core cable so as to provide an earth. The instructions were a bit rubbishy but it is all labelled and colour coded inside so I found it easy to fit. It is really simple to fit to the wall just mark the holes through the backplate and use the screws and plugs provided!

Very happy, would recommend

GT85 Spray Lube with PTFE - 400 ml
GT85 Spray Lube with PTFE - 400 ml
Offered by E2 TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars GT85, 15 July 2016
Does a great job, lubricates bike chain well. I have also used it on some locks and bolts on my gate worked well there too!

Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable
Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy lock, 15 July 2016
This is a really good strong lock I use it for my bike at the train station all day. The D lock is very strong and the key hole has a cover to prevent water getting in and corroding the mechanism.

I only have two minor criticisms the part to fit to the bike to hold the lock is very fiddly to fit as other reviews mention. Also the cable part to secure the front wheel is a little too short. If I put the Dlock too far back on the bike the cable won't reach the front wheel.

Overall for the price I would say you won't find better!

Sony HT-CT80 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Virtual Sound System (80 W, Bluetooth and NFC)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacklustre sound bar, 12 July 2016
We have had this sound bar a good 6 months now and it has always buzzed at certain types of sounds.

I thought this was because it was longer than the tv stand it is on to begin with and that it wasn't stood firmly but I have changed that now to no improvement. Compared to some sound bars friends have I have been really disappointed by this. It is an improvement on the to speakers but it just isn't great quality.

I can't say I would recommend it given the alternatives for example the Bose one which I am planning on upgrading this for for only and extra £80 the difference is very noticeable!

Mst Limelite Ultra power spray - 002251 - packaging may vary
Mst Limelite Ultra power spray - 002251 - packaging may vary
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Limelight spray, 12 July 2016
I live in Wolverhampton. It is a pretty hardwater area and we have a glass shower cubicle which has been lime scale stained since we moved in. I have tried several products without much success at removing.

I found a video on YouTube which recommended using this with a scratchy sponge followed up with glass cleaner. It has really worked well for me and most of the limescale has now gone!

Great stuff

Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Bench
Chichester FSC Eucalyptus Wood Outdoor 2 Seater Bench

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 12 July 2016
I am very happy with the bench. It is simple to assemble and all the M7 bolts and screws fit well and are galvanised so should last well. The wood is nice and sturdy too and is a nice red shade hopefully the photos show this.

My only criticism would be that a small piece of wood flaked off the bottom of the arm rest on my bench when I took it out of the pack. It doesn't affect the look and hasn't left a rough edge so I was happy to accept it.

I would highly recomendations this bench.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Best Retro Sweets Cartoon Box Selection, Packed Full Of Mouthwatering Old-Fashioned Sweets from Your Childhood Sweetshop. It's Nostalgia In A Box - the Perfect Inexpensive Birthday, Get Well Soon, Congratulations and Anniversary Presents
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars 30th birthday gift, 12 July 2016
I bought this as a gift for a friends thirtieth birthday. It came in a nice box carton and she was very happy with it. The variety of sweets seemed very good from the description on the box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4