Profile for dai the diver > Reviews

Content by dai the diver

dai the diver

Vocal-Star VS-800 HDMI Mega-Deal Multi Format Karaoke Machine with 2 Pro Microphones and 700 Songs
Offered by One Stop Karaoke Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars very good machine minor problems, 15 Jan. 2014
I ordered this from the website a1karaoke nights.com it was sold out on the run up to christmas I had to wait about a fortnight so order early i would recommend, the machine it self is very versatile can play a lot of different media files : avi, divx dvd different karaoke media, which is very handy.
The micrphone feels quite soid, and durable. sounds good while singing. One of my niggles is that it clearly states in the instrucion manual that it comes with 2 batteries, which there are not 2 batteries included so I havent tried my remote control out yet as i cant afford batteries, on minimum wage.
The other niggle is the songs that come with the machine, one pack is good its got about 300 songs on about 12 CDs. :)
The other pack with about 400 songs on DVD has a hell of a lot of songs which i never heard of. which is a bit of putting.:(
But I am pleased with the machine, worth £150 yes i think so.

American Pie: Reunion [DVD] [2012]
American Pie: Reunion [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jason Biggs

5.0 out of 5 stars never laughed so much in my entire life, 30 Nov. 2013
Ive watched it 10 times and I laugh all the way through it can be naughty in scenes plenty of flesh for the eye, highly recomended, everything about it so funny, even more funny that the other american pies, just watch it, it will make you smile. :)

Savages - Extended Edition [DVD]
Savages - Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars action realistic film of drug cartels in mexico and the misery that comes with it, 30 Nov. 2013
Lots of murders lots of drugs bit of sex, the moral of the film stay away from drugs and drug dealing. causes nothing but misery, lots of twists and turns, highly recommended a great watch. stay away from drug dealing causes problems....

Original Suncase ® / Custom made for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 - i8160 / Genuine Leather Case / Cover / Quality Slip Pouch / Soft Phone Bag / with Pull Tab (Premium Quality) Croco-Green
Offered by Trendcell Germany/packages fully insured

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 29 Jun. 2013
Ive had it for 3 months now. smells leathery to me genuine. even get lingers every now and again after 3 months. its tough for pocket use, light for pocket use. does what it says on the tin. cant complain

Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone
Samsung I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 Sim Free Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 29 Jun. 2013
Ive had it for 3 months now I charge it up once a week. I find the battery amazing for that I don't use internet on it though. I use it for about 10 hours a day. occasional text phone call, calculator calendar use camera. The camera is really good shows contrasting colours well. good in all types of light. clear crisp images. I do wish there was a designgated button to capture the image with. its light and small for my pocket. good front facing camera to look how my hair is. I don't need internet so its perfect for me. I hope to keep it for 5 years.

The Firm [DVD] [2009]
The Firm [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Paul Anderson
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars a fast paced movie, 21 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Firm [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. typical of nick love with the testosterone of swearing fighting and general hooliganism.

Fast paced before you know it, it is finished

reminds me a lot of football factory if you enjoyed that you should enjoy this

may not be suitable for easily offended

proper cockney talking so if you like or dislike it

After watching it i felt like getting involved a bit
characters in the film remind me of characters i know in real life