Profile for MaryD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Intense Violet
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Intense Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the colour I wanted!, 28 Jun 2014
I had recently bought a new vest and tie front cardigan in a violet to go with a particular skirt, loved the style too much to return them, but the colour was lighter than I was expecting. Intense violet fabric dye gave me the very colour I wanted. Dyed the cottons tops evenly and the colour has not changed after two washes. Highly recommended

Revlon ZP 11 Anti Dandruff Shampoo For Normal Hair 400ml
Revlon ZP 11 Anti Dandruff Shampoo For Normal Hair 400ml
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Found some at last!, 3 Jun 2014
My husband has been using this product for years and was nearing the end of his last bulk purchase - many years ago. So pleased to have found a buying source on the internet as it appears impossible to buy through local shops.

NAVY BLUE STUNNING FASCINATOR FOR WEDDINGS LADIES DAY RACES PROM HEN & PARTIES
NAVY BLUE STUNNING FASCINATOR FOR WEDDINGS LADIES DAY RACES PROM HEN & PARTIES
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 3 Jun 2014
I could not quite believe the price when ordering, but decided to take the risk - I could always give it away if it wasn't what I wanted! ! On arrival found I didn't want to part with it. It is as attractive as other fascinators four times the price and more. It's a dark navy and is a good match for my dress. No regrets at all, fast delivery from Allsorts Accessories and very well packaged.

Taylors of Harrogate Organic Chamomile Tea (Pack of 1, Total 100 Bags)
Taylors of Harrogate Organic Chamomile Tea (Pack of 1, Total 100 Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only tea I drink, 3 Jun 2014
Despite being English through and through, I've never adopted the habit of drinking conventional tea. I restrict my intake of coffee for health reasons and this tea fills a much needed gap - its caffeine free too. Love it, but prefer it very weak so one tea bag usually lasts over three cups!

The Fast Beach Diet: The super-fast 6-week programme to get you in shape for summer

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 3 Jun 2014
Purchased the ipad version, enjoyed reading the book, found it informative and knowledgeable.The recipes were easy and worked well and more to the point left me feeling quite full!! No more snacking. Lost two pounds in three weeks without feeling hungry.

Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini - Floral Bee
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars very pretty but....., 10 April 2014
I wanted a case for my new Samsung S4 mini and thought this was so pretty. It might be pretty but it is useless as a proctective cover! Binned it and bought a more expensive but far more practical full case cover!

Stylish Protective 100% REAL GENUINE COW LEATHER GRAIN FLIP CASE POUCH COVER CARD HOLDER WALLET FOR Samsung Galaxy S4 IV MINI I9190 + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (RED)
Offered by Shelfone™

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
I wanted a case for my new Samsung S4 mini with a little more protection than just a back cover. I've had this case now for five months and it is standing up to daily use extremely well. The stylus hooks over the case and case closes well with stylus on the outside. No problems with taking photos with the case in situ. The bright red is easy to find too! Cannot recommend it enough.

Unisex Luxury Fairisle Thermal Snood/Hat Neck Tube. Black
Unisex Luxury Fairisle Thermal Snood/Hat Neck Tube. Black
Offered by Gifts Central UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 10 April 2014
Served its purpose during a recent trip to Finland, kept me warm and cosy. No washing instructions on the snood. Would have to have a very small head if worn as a hat.

Benedictus
Benedictus

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming yet Uplifting, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Benedictus (MP3 Download)
I heard this piece of music at the end of an Antique RoadShow programme and loved it so much just had to see the programme again so I could "Shazam" the music!

I live down a country lane which unfortunately is used as a "cut through" by young drivers in their four wheel drive vehicles, some think they own the road whilst others (most) have NO idea of the width of their cars so one has to keep one's nerve when driving one's own car! To do this I need calming and relaxing music but not too soothing! Benedictus is part of my own compilation of Quiet Classics and I just love it.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars good holiday read, 11 Feb 2014
I prefer a book with a bit more depth, but this is a perfect holiday read with a bit of a twist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3