Profile for Mrs. Sheila J. Buividas > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sheila J....

Mrs. Sheila J. Buividas

Good Ideas Instant Height Non Slip Outdoor Step (1193) Half Step instantly reduces height of doorsteps. Mobility Aid.
Offered by G.I.F.T.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Generally useful!, 26 April 2014
It makes the steep door step so much easier for my disabled husband to tackle. As for me! Just right for reaching upper shelves!

BT Duet 60 Telephone - Black
BT Duet 60 Telephone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Duet 60, 9 Nov 2009
Swift delivery and exactly as described. Ok, so it may not have top of the range capability, but it serves its purpose perfectly.... and you get what you pay for. Well satisfied.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Locket, 9 July 2009
My amber locket was not only better than I expected, it was delivered with a service that is absolutely second to none, and so much so that I didn't hesitate when placing a second order. Bountifultreaures is definitely a site to order from with total confidence.

Great Caruso [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Great Caruso [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Mario Lanza

5.0 out of 5 stars Lanza, 9 July 2009
Having owned the video forever I was a little sceptical about what the dvd quality would be. I needn't have worried. It is perfect. Keeping a keen lookout now for more Mario Lanza films on dvd.

Rover 618, 620 and 623 Service and Repair Manual (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by Mark Coombs

5.0 out of 5 stars Haynes Car Manual, 9 July 2009
Manual received in super quick time and actually in better condition than I was expecting. Totally satisfied.

And I Love You So/It's Impossible
And I Love You So/It's Impossible
Offered by Books2anywhereUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Como, 9 July 2009
Item delivered in time and as described. Absolutely no reservations about using this site again.

Tosca Act III: Come è lunga l' attesa!
Tosca Act III: Come è lunga l' attesa!

5.0 out of 5 stars Download, 9 July 2009
Because I am old and sceptical, it was out pure curiosity that I decided to see what happens when you click on 'download'. Ok, so I'm totally convinced! It was the easiest way imaginable of purchasing a single track and I won't hesitate in future. Thanks Amazon.

Puccini - La Boheme [The Metropolitan Opera HD Live 2008] [DVD]
Puccini - La Boheme [The Metropolitan Opera HD Live 2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angela Gheorghiu

5.0 out of 5 stars La Boheme, 23 May 2009
I assumed that Angela Gheorghiu singing the role of Mimi would be enough to carry the production through, no matter who took the role of Rudolfo... in this case Ramon Vargas. I underestimated! Between them they, and not forgetting the rest of the cast, give a heart-rending performance that leaves the viewer as emotionally exhausted as they all obviously are at the end of the final act. Bravo! Magnificent! Puccini would approve.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2009 5:39 PM BST

Tosca: In the Settings and at the Times of Tosca [VHS] [1992]
Tosca: In the Settings and at the Times of Tosca [VHS] [1992]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

5.0 out of 5 stars Tosca - live from Rome version., 2 Aug 2008
How much longer must we wait for the 'live' version of the Domingo/Malfitano/Raimondi 'Tosca' to be reproduced on DVD? The settings are so perfect that Puccini himself would surely have approved!