Profile for Heroesinbooks > Reviews

Content by Heroesinbooks

Heroesinbooks (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ready to Wed (The Ready Series)
Ready to Wed (The Ready Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Sweet stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Lovely novella giving us Logan and Claire's wedding and Declan and Leah's first baby. Nice quick read. Sets up next book too. Great series

Zip, Zero, Zilch (The Reed Brothers Book 6)
Zip, Zero, Zilch (The Reed Brothers Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Sexy Sam Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
This Series is so addictive. I have been hooked ever since Logan and Emily's story in TTT. Each Reed brother is gorgeous and each has their own love story. When you pick up a new story it feels like you're catching up with old friends. This is Sam and Peck's story. I gave 4 stars rather than 5 because it seemed a little rushed at times. It's good to see there are more books to come.....

Affliction: Knights Rebels MC
Affliction: Knights Rebels MC

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 +++ SuperSy Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
I am so into this series. Consider me truly hooked. This is the second book in the series focusing on Sy, one of the Knights Rebels MC guys and Holly who we met in the first book. Holly is Kadence' s best friend - Kadence and Nix are the couple from book one. The trauma Holly experienced in the first novel is one of the key elements of this book. However, Sy also has his own desperately sad experiences that still haunt him. This book really does break your heart in places when you read their respective traumatic life events. Together they have an awesome chemistry. I liked Holly very much and thought she was a brilliantly written heroine. She had the right balance of vulnerability, sparkle and passion. As for Sy...whoa! Hot, alpha, demanding and commanding with a loyal and protective streak a mile wide. These two were made for each other. Jesse's story is next...can't wait!

Poles Apart
Poles Apart

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Sweet Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Poles Apart (Kindle Edition)
I am a big KM fan and have thoroughly enjoyed each of her books, including this one. This is a real Cinderella/ Pretty Woman type story. I liked this book but I didn't love it , like I did her other work. Not sure why, just wasn't quite as engaging somehow but still was a good read.

All I Want (Alabama Summer Book 2)
All I Want (Alabama Summer Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Alabama Luke and Tessa Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
The second standalone novel in this series tells us Luke and Tessa's story and what a rollercoaster it is! Luke is scarred emotionally and this stops him developing a relationship with Tessa despite feeling things for her that he never has before. As for Tessa, well, she's in love with the boy and no one else is ever going to measure up to him. Great to catch up with Ben, Mia and Nolan. Glad to see Reed is next in line for a book.
I'm Hooked on this series. This story has a very different feel to the first one but is equally enjoyable.

Savage Kind of Love: Prairie Devils MC Romance (Outlaw Love)
Savage Kind of Love: Prairie Devils MC Romance (Outlaw Love)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Savage Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Good MC read. Quite gritty and violent in places. Very alpha male meets sweet girl who has had some hard knocks in life. I really liked Blaze as a hero- man, he kicked ass. Some really quite sweet moments too, surprisingly , which tempered the grittiness of the story. I have read this series out of order but it hasn't ruined it. Each is an individual couples tale anyway. Recommend to any MC genre fan.

No Flowers Required (Entangled Brazen) (Love Required Book 2)
No Flowers Required (Entangled Brazen) (Love Required Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Sweet Romantic Stars, 26 Nov. 2014
Lovely story about mistaken identity with a yummy hero and an independent girl. A little bit predictable but enjoyable nonetheless. Good writing. Some pretty steamy encounters too. Nice book.

Destroying Beauty (Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series
Destroying Beauty (Hell Hounds Motorcycle Club): Vegas Titans Series

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Hunky Hound Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Holt is in the Hell Hounds MC and is dedicated to his club. Then his path is forced to cross with Jo Anderson , a pretty blonde who witnessed an MC brother commit murder. They develop feelings for each other that are outside the bounds of the task Holt was set.
The synopsis caught my attention and I was not disappointed. Jo was an interesting heroine and a well written character that was instantly likeable. Holt was gorgeous- alpha, protective (ironic , all things considered) , he adored Jo and that shone through. I really felt for him when she discovered the truth-best scene in the book for me.
Lead female- 5 *
Lead Male. - 5*
Story/ plot - 5*
Heat Factor -4.5*
Editing- 4 stars
Overall- Really good read but would have liked a bit more.
Would I recommend? Definitely
Cliffhanger? No
Ending? Gorgeous.

Slay (Storm MC #4)
Slay (Storm MC #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Best So Far Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
Oh Blade! What contrasting elements he has to his character. The childhood from Hell made him ruthless, as did other events but crikey....when this guy falls for Layla, he falls hard. He is passionate, protective, HOT, loyal, HOT, determined ....did I mention HOT?? Plus he drives a black jag. Yes please, sign me up.
Layla is that good blend of tough but all woman. I liked her.
Good to see Scott, Harlow, Madison, J, Nash & Velvet too.
Am happily anticipating the next 2 books.
RECOMMEND OVER 18's ONLY. Lots of swearing, violence and sex so if that offends you try a sample first perhaps but you are missing a good series if you move along.
Books must be read in order.

Red
Red

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Red Stars, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Red (Kindle Edition)
This was an ok read. It started off well but the reaction of Regg to an event put me off a bit ( don't want to give anything away) . Also, I didn't really connect with Red for some of the book. She was quite hard to like at times. Good elements included some excellent humour and some classic one liners. For me, the heroine was just a bit too hard. This is just my opinion. There are heaps of 5 star reviews out there. If you like a tough, kick ass heroine then give it a whirl.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20