Profile for Heroesinbooks > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Summer Storm: A Satan's Fury MC Novella
Summer Storm: A Satan's Fury MC Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 QUICK HOT STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
Nice start to a really promising series. Meet Kane (Guardrail) who is one of Satan's Fury MC and he is about to cross paths with Ali. She is being watched by the club but she doesn't know it . Fast moving story. Little bit instalove but that never really bothers me, and this is a novella after all. I am looking forward to reading Maverick's story.

On the Surface (In The Zone Book 1)
On the Surface (In The Zone Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 NOT FOR ME STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
This is just my opinion.....please remember that. I couldn't get into this book at all. I did finish it but I was definitely was speed reading for much of it. The style of writing did not do it for me. I could not warm to the hero and the heroine came across as really whiney at times. Lots of really good reviews out there though, so clearly it is just me!

Ryker: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)
Ryker: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey)

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 RYKER AND GRAY STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
Good book. Ryker is a sweetie. He knows what he wants and he goes for it. Oh.Yes.He.Does....
He is really NOT a manwhore, which is a refreshing change. Gray was a very understanding heroine. It was very magnaminous how she behaved towards the bitch of an ex wife but sometimes I wanted both of them to be less understanding and tolerant of her- hence not quite 5 stars.. I thought Gray was a good blend of driven and focused on one side , but feminine, funny and vulnerable on the other. Loved the relationship she had with her Dad.
Lots of Sawyer Bennett magic in this book. Heaps of hot stuff mixed in with a story that grabs you from the start...it's all good.

Maverick: Satan's Fury MC
Maverick: Satan's Fury MC

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 Maverick Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Great MC book. Good pace. Plenty of passion. I guessed the twist early on but still really enjoyed the build up and reveal. Maverick and Henley are a couple that work well together. Looking forward to more from Satan's Fury MC.....

Inferno: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Inferno: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Promising Start Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Good story and plot plus nicely done introduction to the other characters in the series. I found the style of writing/speech a little stilted at times but it is promising start. I will definitely read the next one. Bishop and Tessa have set the scene for future books.

Ignite: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Ignite: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Best In Series Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Lily and Goliath were gorgeous to read about. Their banter and chemistry made this a page turner for me. Best in series for sure.

Smolder: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Smolder: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
I'm getting into this series. I love MC books but in this one I did not always like the way the characters' conversations came across as stilted at times. Good story though , with a slow but sure build up between Taylor and Renegade. Not too much angst. Quick and easy read. Goliath and Lily are next.

Consumed: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Consumed: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Bobby and Courtney Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
I have grown to love this series. Bobby and Goliath are my two favourite Brothers in this MC. Bobby and Courtney are so right together. Quite fast paced, enough drama and minimal angst. Loved it.

Combust: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Combust: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Ana and Shep Stars, 26 Sept. 2015
Great end to a series. I really liked Ana and Shep. Good storyline too, despite some of it being perhaps a tad far fetched but hey, this is fiction and it worked well into the story. Shame it is the end but bring on the Satan's Fury guys......

Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 1)
Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 GORGEOUS OZZIE STARS, 26 Sept. 2015
Gorgeous book which centres around the relationship between May and Ozzie. Ozzie is the boss of Bourbon Street Boys Security and is ex military. And crikey is he hot or what? He and May meet in an unusual but very funny way. Their attraction to each other becomes very intense and May finds her life going down a very unexpected path.
I adored the humour in this book. It is written in May's POV which is really well done. It is quite Bridget Jonesesque in places. I prefer books which are dual pov but that is just a personal choice and to be fair, the character of Ozzie is so well written that you know exactly what he is thinking anyway.
This book has a really strong and entertaining supporting cast. May's nephew is adorable and the Sister, Jenny is fab. I hope she meets Dev somewhere down the line. And I am starting to think Felix and Sahara may need their own little novella!! The rest of the BSB gang are fascinating characters and I definitely want to read more about them. This story has a lovely ending and I am so looking forward to more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20