Profile for Geoff5314 > Reviews

Content by Geoff5314

Geoff5314

Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars I often access Amazon Prime via my Mac which is ..., 21 Jun. 2016
I often access Amazon Prime via my Mac which is in the bedroom but got this device for the main tv.Its worked so well that my daughter has 'borrowed it' for her bedroom so is obviously a hit.

Viking Warrior (Dragonheart Book 2)
Viking Warrior (Dragonheart Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I will be very disappointed when I get to the end, 16 Jan. 2015
Very enjoyable saga of books and after finishing one I move straight on to the next.I will be very disappointed when I get to the end.

3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs - 50 Pairs Loose
3M E.A.R. Classic Ear Plugs - 50 Pairs Loose
Offered by Tiger Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, 14 April 2013
These are the very same ear plugs I used whilst in the RAF so have continued using them now I have left.Price very reasonable and delivery quick and efficient.

Shadow of the King (The Pendragon's Banner Trilogy Book 3)
Shadow of the King (The Pendragon's Banner Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 April 2013
I love Helen Holicks style of writing and will work my way through all her books.This is part of the Pendragon trilogy and as ever is a great entertaining read.

Mantona Rhodolit SLR camera backpack (suitable for SLRs with attached lens, other lenses, system flash and accessories, incl. rain protection) black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 14 April 2013
For amateur or pro photographers this is an ideal bag for when your out and about.A lot of people would not recognise the make of the bag so thieves would not immediately know that you have camera equipment inside(unless you make it obvious)

2.8X LCD View Finder Viewer Extender V1 for Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 7D, 500D
2.8X LCD View Finder Viewer Extender V1 for Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 7D, 500D

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for video, 14 April 2013
If your using your DSLR to film video this is a must have and at such a good price too

Hereward: The Devil's Army: (Hereward 2)
Hereward: The Devil's Army: (Hereward 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 8 Nov. 2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this telling of Herwards tale and am looking forward to the last of the trilogy.
As someone who has been curious about the tale of Hereward I've enjoyed James Wildes spin on what's actually known about him.Have often wondered why his story hasn't been put on film as an English William Wallace.

Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul
Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 17 April 2012
Having never heard of this author before I wasn't sure what to expect.i have thoroughly enjoyed this book and the characters he has created around Caesar and Brutus like Fronto, discovering Marius Mules has been a delight and I will continue to read my way through the rest of the series.I am definitely a fan!