Profile for Mrs. E. J. Carter > Reviews

100g Organic Virgin Coconut Solid Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil
100g Organic Virgin Coconut Solid Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

3.0 out of 5 stars Greasy with an off smell, 7 May 2015
Not keen, makes my skin greasy and has a bit of an 'off' smell like you get when you keep cosmetics for too long. Maybe I just got some from an old batch as others say it smells nice. But will persevere to see if it helps my dry skin.

Hypothyroidism Type 2: Epidemic
Hypothyroidism Type 2: Epidemic
by Mark Starr

5.0 out of 5 stars Learned something new already, 30 April 2015
Just arrived and already I have learned something new and that I have myxedema - very useful to know. A previous reviewer says this book is for doctors but sometimes we need to become our own doctors if standard tests and treatments don't work for us.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this even though it is still early days, 20 April 2015
Arrived faster than expected and well packaged. Thank you.

I have been taking this now for 3 weeks. I starting on a very low dose split twice a day and gradually increased to 1.5 grains today. Already I am feeling improvements to my health. I no longer have constipation (that was sorted on day 2!) , I am a bit warmer, hair is growing back and unexplained skin rashes which I've had for 4 years have cleared up.

I put on 1.5 stone on while synthetic hormone for 3.5 months, prior to trying this (and with no improvement to my hypo symptoms). I'm now keeping my fingers crossed I can lose this weight and that my fatigue will improve soon.

Morphy Richards 501011 Saute and Soup Maker
Morphy Richards 501011 Saute and Soup Maker

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes soup easily, 5 Jan. 2015
Easy soup maker. Not sure about the saute function - takes a bit too long to use this for my liking, so I'll probably use a frying pan instead for this bit of the soup making.

D-10 - Dog Shampoo - Anti-Fungal/Bacterial - "No Tears" - Produces a Healthy, Shiny Coat - 250ml
Offered by H-10

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared up fungal infection, 5 Jan. 2015
Works well

Morphy Richards 301018 Comfigrip Steam Iron, 2600 Watt
Morphy Richards 301018 Comfigrip Steam Iron, 2600 Watt
Offered by SOC ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot enough, 5 Jan. 2015
Gets hotter than my old iron so works fine

:Culinare, Culinare One Touch Jar Opener White
:Culinare, Culinare One Touch Jar Opener White
Offered by ViaGenius

3.0 out of 5 stars Strength and a good deal of patience required to insert batteries, 5 Jan. 2015
I bought this jar opener after buying the Culinare tin opener which I was very pleased with.

As another reviewer said, getting the battery cover back on is very difficult indeed. So I would say it is a poor design considering that it is aimed at people who can't open jars - opening jars is easier than putting the battery cover on!

Having said that, the jar opener does work once the battery cover has been mastered.

Oh, and by the way - the products description says batteries are not included but they are

Culinare White One Touch Automatic Can Opener
Culinare White One Touch Automatic Can Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
This works very well - just bought another for my mother!

Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Mars Coat-King-Original 20 Blade
Offered by Petsheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use and she loves having 'her hair done' ..., 15 Nov. 2014
Wow! This is a such a clever tool which transformed my very wooly cocker spaniel into a show dog look-alike. Very easy to use and she loves having 'her hair done' with this. Beats anything I've ever used before, well worth the money.

Gutermann Sewing Thread Note Book
Gutermann Sewing Thread Note Book
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 May 2014
Have been using these regularly to sew a large number of different colours and have always found one in this box to suit - a very good selection!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3