Profile for BTam > Reviews

Content by BTam

BTam

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life: How to Love Food, Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good! (Hairy Bikers)
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 12 Dec 2013
Got this book to give as a present at Christmas as there are a lot of lovely recipes in this book so I am sure she will be well pleased.

Jamie's America
Jamie's America
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jamie's America (Hardcover)
Arrived in good time and got it for a Christmas present as this person loves the Jamie books so I am sure she will be well pleased with it.

Jamie Does...
Jamie Does...
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jamie Does... (Hardcover)
This book came quite quickly and inside the outer packaging it was wrapped in bubble wrap so well pleased. The book is not for me but for a Christmas present for my daughter who loves cooking and wanted this so she will be very happy with it I'm sure.

Laser Light Projector 13cm LV122906
Laser Light Projector 13cm LV122906
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laser, 12 Dec 2013
Saw one of these in a store and we thought it would be great to have in addition to our Christmas lights and it was cheaper on Amazon. We got it aimed on the ceiling and we love the colours and our grand-kids love the dots. Delivery was quick but we were concerned if it would be o.k as the laser in it's own box was loose rattling around in a big box without paper of foam packaging and was only half stuck down so thought maybe it may be damaged but luckily it wasn't. We think this is good value and something different to have for Christmas and will be ideal for parties etc.

Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good combo pack, 8 Sep 2013
I had a HP printer which went wrong and found I was using a lot of cartridges so was recommended to get a Kodak printer which I did and have definitely saved on ink. These combo packs are great value for money and gives great printing and was delivered securely on time and I am very pleased.

Set of 3 Capacitive Touchscreen Mini Stylus Pen Pack for Samsung Galaxy S2 / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Ace / Galaxy Ace 2 / Galaxy Y. 2 Black Stylus + 1 Silver Stylus
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bril stylus pack, 8 Sep 2013
Really pleased with this mini pen pack which are comfortable and easy to use and no chance of losing pen as it clips in headphone socket. Before this I had a large stylus which I couldn't attach to my phone and was always fumbling in my bag looking for it so this is really great. The delivery was extremely quick and was packaged well and great value so very happy with this product and the seller.

Elbeo Caresse Firm Support Tights - Medium - Barely Black
Elbeo Caresse Firm Support Tights - Medium - Barely Black
Offered by Tights Tights Tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 6 Jun 2013
I wore these to my daughter's wedding last Saturday as my feet and ankles do swell up and found them very comfortable to wear without being too restricting. I particularly liked the shaped heel and reinforced toe and underfoot and found the waistband stayed up as with other brands, that has not been the case. I shall probably buy another pair in a different colour if available as I am very pleased with them.

Piano Sonata [Facile] C major  KV 545 - piano - (HN 164)
Piano Sonata [Facile] C major KV 545 - piano - (HN 164)
by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, 12 April 2013
I have been trying to obtain this music for a while as I love the piece and have been listening to it on You Tube being played beautifully so was well pleased to discover I could get it from here. I bought it as I like the music very much and want to learn to play it and found it easy to learn and although I am not yet perfect with my playing, I am getting there and will keep playing until I can master it as I love it.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Black Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by MOBILEJOY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 April 2013
Couldn't get a case suitable for my Galaxy Ace 2 in any of my local shops so went for this one which is great. The leather case has a plastic insert which holds the phone in place so it won't fall out when the case is opened and the controls are accessible through slits in the sides including taking pics. I love the magnetic clasp which is much easier to open and close than other fasteners and it comes with a stylus which I use a lot, a small cleaning cloth which is handy to keep screen smear free and a screen protector which I haven't used as the case protects the phone well. Although there is slits for carrying credit cards, I don't put any in there as don't want to damage screen on phone at all. I am well pleased with this black case which match my phone and it looks really good and again I must say how good the magnetic clasp is and great value.

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by iHD Lounge

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great., 3 Mar 2013
A work colleague had one of these and said I'd love it. I wasn't sure at first as I am 67 and use windows 7 on my computer and for me, this is a completely different way of doing things, but went ahead and treated myself to one. To begin with I wasn't sure what to do as you only get a basic small instruction booklet so had a few goes on it and ended up resetting it and started again after downloading the full user manual from Samsung site onto my main computer but not covered everything yet.

There is so much you can do on this tab it and it is so quick. I got a rotating case as you can use the tab in portrait and landscape and a stylus as that was easier with the keypad and put on a screen protector but had to have 3 as mucked up 2.
There's a camera both sides, free books I've downloaded, games, maps, the weather. The music & videos I've not bothered with yet as I've a hearing problem .

When I got the tab, my 38yr old daughter said "whatever have you got that for", and now she uses it every time she calls in and says she didn't realise it was so good and do so many things on it so she is really impressed and says it beats an ipad. My 10yr old grand-daughter plays on it everytime she calls and has great fun on it with sketching, free games and she's taken pictures of us all and added animated ears, nose and eyes to them and loads of other things she has discovered and wish they could have one. It's got this voice activated thing which you can say what you want instead of typing it in but not used that a lot as it came up with a different thing on some occasions.

I use my main computer for listening to music as I have additional speakers and when doing a lot of typing like emails etc, as I am a very fast touch typist and it would take me forever on the tab but I do use the tab every day for checking my emails, facebook and looking up things. To sum it all up, I am so glad I got this as it's exceeded all my expectations and if anyone's thinking of getting one, just go for it as it's great and you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4